Mustang Trivia.

No, read carefully, this was Jason's question !!!

What year had the lowest sales numbers for the Mustang previous to the major model change in 2005?

I wouldn't say zero points. Mine would be harder cause I didn't narrow it down. Also 2 questions ago, no one had the answer to my question. and it wasn't a Trick question Charlie. Just pick the right model year. Pick a year between 64 and 2016 LOL.

I will give you a hint. The lowest Mustang Sales in any model year occurred Since 2005, and another hint, in a year leading up to the introduction of the 5.0 Coyote.

No, surprisingly more were sold in 2010, the year the body styling got a mid generation refresh (73,716) than were sold in the first year of the Coyote 2011 when 70,438 were sold, but you weren't too far off. :FordSmile

No, not 2014 nor 2010. Was leading up to the release of the 5.0 in the Gen 5 Mustang in 2011. So that narrows it down. 5 Guesses till someone gets it right.

Gonna take the question a bit sideways. Not quite Mustang related but pretty close ?

We all know the cousin/sister/brother of the Mustang called the Capri. When it was due to come out the "Capri" name was not the one they wanted.

What was the name they wanted to call it?

Nope not a Cougar but the first letter is correct ?

Will let it go another day day or two and then give a hint

Back