Memory lane pics

Wow can’t believe how this thread took off with the great pictures,i don’t remember seeing any before.

always envied the N.S. gang who seem to be able to get together any night of the week on short notice,I applaud you.

Fred are you actually on the pole to get into Centennial Park,what the hell time did you get up?

Last edited:
Funny story that was, my Buddy with the 57 Meteor and I roll up at 3 AM prepared to take our spot at the end of the line when I noticed the first in line that left his truck the night before should have parked further ahead, at the exact point the bike lane started. So I made the decision and we parked where Buddy should have and probably will this year. We got a couple of dirty looks but when you snooze, you lose ?2BC962B1-9E98-4C2B-858C-F92B870A9A85.jpegB1E745C1-2CE3-47C3-A775-4AC3994E4F7E.jpeg

IMG_0098 (2).jpeg
One of my favs from the Mustangs Across America adventure. He was quite interested in eating my camera

IMG_0225.jpeg
This one was Carlisle in 2015

IMG_2387.jpeg
For those of you that don't know, this was the car that got me started. Had it two years and then found the Saleen. Had a bunch of parts bought for this one but only a few were added. The Saleen wheels from AM never quite made it on the car lol.IMG_3143.jpeg

Not really that long ago. A couple years ago on the spring run.

Funny story that was, my Buddy with the 57 Meteor and I roll up at 3 AM prepared to take our spot at the end of the line when I noticed the first in line that left his truck the night before should have parked further ahead, at the exact point the bike lane started. So I made the decision and we parked where Buddy should have and probably will this year. We got a couple of dirty looks but when you snooze, you lose ?View attachment 36080View attachment 36082

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Yes, only problem was that the table Service was very poor for some of you. Our Section got excellent Service but I remember the MM group at a table at front door still had not received their food as we are cited the Restaurant ??

Yes, only problem was that the table Service was very poor for some of you. Our Section got excellent Service but I remember the MM group at a table at front door still had not received their food as we are cited the Restaurant ??

yeah I agree that service was not the greatest however we were a big group at once. If we end up there again we will talk to them beforehand and iron out the small bugs. The food was good in my opinion.

From past experience, once you start making trips into the kitchen to deliver orders, pick up plates to help out the servers, you usually get speedy service just to get you out of the place and on the road!
I was tempted a couple times to go ask if they needed help, I had a seat that looked right into kitchen
to say disorganized would be polite at the least LOL>

Back