Maritime mini runs.

How about 1pm meet up at Tim’s Big Stop? Talked to Trevor and he said afternoon works best. I’m sure he will post when he gets a chance but if that works let us know.

I am good for 1 as well, I do need to look at two driveways
Don't need to speak to anyone, just measure and see.
So if guys wanna grab coffee while I do that cool.

We can anyway folks want, I am up for good cruise and weather looks good.
Finally got car cleaned up, wash, wax and detail, maight as well go make it dirty :)

Great run today, up through Truro and come back via
the back roads, started with 4 cars and met another Mustang owner
at Tims in Enfield and he tagged along, so 5 :)

Nice car 2002 vert, hope he signs up and says hi.
I think Jason has a couple of pics for proof LOL
Sure is good for the head, I look forward to more runs
and more cars :)

I actually didn’t get much for pics lol. And the one group I did get we are missing one and can’t see Kevin’s. I’m being fired as the photographer haha. But great little run today. Nice to finally be on the back roads doing some fine weather cruising

DDAC2F7B-C422-4C84-BB63-F08FC20DAF65.jpeg

Attachments

• FB1E2700-E527-418C-A562-D03027319DA4.jpeg
    FB1E2700-E527-418C-A562-D03027319DA4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
New member, Kevin checking in. Stopped at Tim's in Enfield this afternoon, and met Gerry, Rich, Jason and Trevor. Thanks to all for letting me join for a cruise to Truro. Had a great afternoon, enjoyed the drive, weather and car talk. Look forward to doing again sometime.
Great looking car you have Kevin - keep in touch great to have you along for the drive !

New member, Kevin checking in. Stopped at Tim's in Enfield this afternoon, and met Gerry, Rich, Jason and Trevor. Thanks to all for letting me join for a cruise to Truro. Had a great afternoon, enjoyed the drive, weather and car talk. Look forward to doing again sometime.
Welcome Kevin from one of the MM crew in Moncton!
Hopefully we will be able to all meet up at some point this year.

Welcome to Maritimemustang.com
Was good to meet you and you have a great looking car,
sounds great also, I was following :)

Back