Maritime mini runs.

Last year I took 2100 images on the limited runs we had. When I first joined the forum it was noted that "we love pics" and so do I. Where possible I try to get the car into a new location whether it be nature, industrial, buildings or complimented by another cool vehicle.

I have many shots which are modified and personally think they are cool but not applicable for the seasonal or calendar shots as they are not "stock". Only the Mustang is. Ha. Every now and then a topic will come up where I can slip one into the thread.

I have a zombie + Mustang one awaiting a place to go when the time is right. Camera is always in the car and just an hour ago in Digby, caught yet another shot with a fellow Mustang then as we finished our coffee drove out to the Digby Pines for a shot in front of the resort. With no tourists right now the places to get a clean shot are plentiful.

The earlier photo with the moon was interesting. What you do not see is Carol Ann off to the right using the iPhone in flashlight mode to light up the side of the car. No flash from the camera which took the shot at all.

DigbyOrange2500.JPG

Pines2500.JPG

Not really a mini run with other folks, but with local restrictions lifted
and a need to see a job in Bridgewater, a few hours of wheel time
should be a great mental break from all of this, just waiting for boss
to get home from walking the pup :)

Back