Electric Vehicles

333593125_727472798758798_7619542232219220393_n.jpg

Cost was $360.00 in electrical charges for trip posted in picture with a typical charge rate of $30-50 per charge, 50 mph towing at most times. Had to disconnect trailer to get to charging stations, one leg of the trip was with no heat, zero electronics usage in vehicle to drive only 125 miles and only to run out of power before charging station, mild anxiety takes place doing this and 925 miles took 2 days lol
🤣

I Dan Schoneck just pulled an enclosed trailer 2600 miles Minnesota to N.Y (40 hours of drive time with stops) in my 18 eco boost expedition. Got 8mpg. So I could of done this 925 mile trip for 415$ and no anxiety, no disconnecting of trailer, no 50 mph towing, etc. Takes about 13.4 hours to travel 925 miles with stops averaging 68mph (75mph speed) I left Saturday at 11am to New York and arrived back in Minnesota Monday at 9pm with a stop in Detriot on way home. That is with 4 hours of sleep in the expedition (running for heat) and 10 hours at a hotel Sunday night.
Electric vehicles have a purpose. Towing is not one Of them! Electricity is not free on the road. Electricity will go up once a majority of cars are electric. House, business etc will pay more for this green world lol it’s not greener folks!

I’m Sick of the “My Tesla will
smoke your Mustang in a 0 to 60 MPH Run”

Ya

But my Mustang will Beat your Tesla in a Cross Country Race driving the Speed Limit, cause every time you stop to charge your Battery, I’ll be gassed up and 200 kilometers ahead of you by the time your battery is 80% charged 👍

I’m Sick of the “My Tesla will
smoke your Mustang in a 0 to 60 MPH Run”

Ya

But my Mustang will Beat your Tesla in a Cross Country Race driving the Speed Limit, cause every time you stop to charge your Battery, I’ll be gassed up and 200 kilometers ahead of you by the time your battery is 80% charged 👍
A scooter with top speed of 90khp could beat them in long distance race :ROFLMAO:

Read this.
Its amazing this information eoxists and everyone is ignoring it.
this should scare the average tax payer.
Electric under current forms are not sustainable
and certianly not doing anything for our environment.
folks forget the rest of car still requires
steal, plastic, runner, glass wire etc,
all of which are made with patrolium based products.

Hypocritical is first word that comes to mind.
so much for free press, no news worthy sources talk about this.

Back