Diets

I remember Jane Fonda in a TV interview years ago saying that she never ate anything after 5. I remember in my 20s getting out of the club at 2, then going for Pizza or a chicken dinner on the way home ?.. Can’t do that anymore ??

The conversation was had about diets Sat night, hence this thread :)
I have decided to make a push to lose some weight along with the challenge of
keeping it off. SO starting today, 20-30 minutes a day in gym and small change in diet.
Biggest change is a little less food and a lot less crap.

Before getting married, I was 195 to 200 lbs and maintaining.
then went to 220 :oops: lost 10 lbs, now bouncing around 212 for most part staying in the area,
Like to get down to around 200, even 205 and then maintain, not major but still a challenge.

I know some people use programs or specific diets, many people need something to keep them on track.
I think many of those you do a weekly weigh in. I normal step on scale daily.
My weight flex's a lot anyway, example 217.8 at 9pm last night
214.5 this morning. I suggest checking daily and do same time.

Reason, keeps closer tabs on how your doing, so you know daily if what you did worked.
may not be big drops, as long as not going up. :)

Oh and I will for the sake of the thread and experiments in general,
will post to let those who are watching see how I manage. Maybe that will be my
inspiration to stay on it.

Should have said I started yesterday, would have looked better a day or two in :unsure:

Start weight 214.5 lbs

Good luck Trevor, its a journey with no immediate results or gratification, but stick with it and the benefits will be there.

Its not like bolting on a new set of track tires and immediately picking up time on the track, its more like learning the course and finding the sweet spot to enter the corners and picking up a few tenths off your lap time. (y)

Good luck Trevor, its a journey with no immediate results or gratification, but stick with it and the benefits will be there.

Its not like bolting on a new set of track tires and immediately picking up time on the track, its more like learning the course and finding the sweet spot to enter the corners and picking up a few tenths off your lap time. (y)
Its work to get there and work to stay there. Ag is not kind, never had to think
about this stuff 15 years ago lol

Nobody suggesting a spring challenge?
I hope this thread doesn't cross the spring run thread, & have us eating at the Pita Shack, or something!!

Time to post pics in little black tight shorts & shirts for the before and after reveal!!

Trevor goes first...his thread! :ROFLMAO:

Nobody suggesting a spring challenge?
I hope this thread doesn't cross the spring run thread, & have us eating at the Pita Shack, or something!!

Time to post pics in little black tight shorts & shirts for the before and after reveal!!

Trevor goes first...his thread! :ROFLMAO:
nobody wants to see that, besides this a family forum.
I am to sexy lol

213.2 ons this morning, so good start, try to keep it going down.
Alos my work out consist of a bit of light weights and some cardio.
so once muscle starts to build weight loss will be less.

At end of day weight is only one guide line, ultimately
being healthier is the goal. feeling better and having a bit more wind.
when your playing with your 145lb dog lol

the new bakery I posted about Sunday in bedford
could become an issue lol.
Aliona stopped there on way home today picked up a loaf of sough dough bread still hot out of oven.
Bread being the devil to diets ( many believe) and I love bread. :(
three slices with butter, guess thats lunch today lol.

Not sure about diets, I eat decent for 2 two days, work out for 2 days.
get a cold, first one in 2 years :unsure:

Dexter is my personal trainer .. I love food but try to eat somewhat healthy , just need to lower portions. we are always out hiking and geocaching , no strolls around a block here, we hit the trails and find new places, it's challenging in the winter weekdays but we try to get at least 5000 fast paced steps together around supper time through the power lines close to home .. if I didn't get out as much I'd weigh around 300lbs IMG_20200222_1224051.jpg

Back