Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

Rummaging Through the Basement Totes... Part III.

Not necessarily diecast, but one of these days I'll find the time to build these models, used to build obsessively as a kid.

Interesting that the decal sheet for the '06 GT even has different colour decals for the "MyColor" dash lights. ( left side of decal sheet )

Parts bags are still all sealed. lol

IMG_1821.jpeg

I had a '98 XL fleet side Supercab as my first Ford, but closest I could find for a model was a '97 step side.

IMG_9262.jpeg

Bump on this thread, its been a while...... productive visit to the local Walmart this evening, completely unexpected.

Not so bad when you're only dropping $1.25 ( Hot Wheels ) to $1.37 ( Matchbox ) per car.

Not a Joey Logano fan, didn't realize it was branded as such until I got home and took a closer look.

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

Last edited:
Years back, Legendary Motor Car ( remember Dream Car Garage on Speed ?? Those guys ) in Milton had a legit Y82 '77 Bandit Trans Am, four speed and all original for around $30000 cdn, mint condition. I seriously considered it, but didn't pull the trigger for any number of reasons, looking back now I almost wish I had... then again, a '77 Trans Am doesn't have 526 hp and a Magneride suspension.

Incidentally, given my hairline, or lack of hairline, it would be more of a skullet than a mullet. lol

My uncle drove a gold coloured like the one above in the 80’s. Mother’s brother.
Don't remember the exact year.
It was cool and powerful with a 403 ci engine.
A Buick or Olds engine mostly, apparently.
I didn’t strain much to retain those GM details.

The Fox body Mustang was already well established and my favourite of the two.
I guess that’s what happens when you grow up with two Ford dealerships in the family.

And believe me, another uncle through marriage on my father’s side who owned a GM dealership in Morrisburg, Ont., tried to sway me a few times.
He never had a chance. ?

Last edited:
Back