Crazy Weather events in your area

If it's any consolation, the forecast for SW Ontario is calling for low single digit temp and possibility of flurries Friday and Saturday.

This is the first time I've ever had the car still parked in May, although I did take the cover off, so it's progress. lol

Oldest daughter just turned 30 a couple of weeks ago. Recall not making the first mother's day visit to grandma's due to heavy wet snow. Collisions all over but sun out and snow gone by suppertime. Anything can happen before the full moon in June, if you believe the old timers from when we all were kids!

Oldest daughter just turned 30 a couple of weeks ago. Recall not making the first mother's day visit to grandma's due to heavy wet snow. Collisions all over but sun out and snow gone by suppertime. Anything can happen before the full moon in June, if you believe the old timers from when we all were kids!
Yes you are correct there. My grandfather was a huge believer in the moons. I believe more in the moons and how they affect people lol.

SO today, was cold and wet, then it snowed
then was cloudy and now its sunny and plus 10
and now feels like t-shirt weather.

So the above about covers May.
next few days nice and double digit temps.
Regardless of what we are recommended to do,
I am going for a spin this weekend.

Back