Atlantic Nationals 2016

Alright so getting close to our Friday night run time to firm things up a bit.

All kinds of time to add your name to the list so just let me know.
We will be meeting at the Wesleyan church on St George which is also the registration spot for the nationals. The plan is to be on the road to St Antoine at 5:30. Once we have supper we will be cutting trough to Bouctouche and taking the coastal route back to Shediac and then back Moncton. The long range is showing a nice weekend so we will keep our fingers crossed. Will update as needed.

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Jason
4.Billy and
5.Max and Lexie
6.Jody and Lily
7.Phil and Mel
8.Martin and Christine
8.Elide and Suzanne
9.Gerry
10.Brian
11.Roger and sally
12.Tony and Annette
13.Denis and the boss
14 .Danny and?
15.Eric and?
16. Ti Dan Leblanc
17.Mike and Dad

Last edited:
Do we have a banner or logo of some sort to put at the corral entrance like we had with 'the other forum' ?

Yes I am working on it, will be ready by Thursday :)
sample today, but short window for changes.

get somebodies cell, if your late, we can let you know where we are.
Late is better than not at all :)

Just got off work... On Vacation now... Starting to get the fever... Leaving in a few days... So after a full year wait here we go again... Nice !!!!!

On another note is anyone planning on doing the Thursday morning cruise leaving from Riverview ??

Updated list July 4th. Friday night cruise.

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Jason
4.Billy and
5.Max and Lexie
6.Jody and Lily
7.Phil and Mel
8.Martin and Christine
8.Elide and Suzanne
9.Gerry
10.Brian
11.Roger and sally
12.Tony and Annette
13.Denis and Sharon
14 .Danny and?
15.Eric and?
16. Ti Dan Leblanc
17.Mike and Dad
18.Gino and Josee
19.Jamie
20.Lorne and Jacqueline

Last edited:
Had a good conversation with Bill via Facebook earlier tonight. Looks like we are good to go. Part of the field may be off limits as it is dirt. I know most would not Park there anyways. We will figure it out over the next couple days.

The hits just keep on coming took the tranny out yesterday to change the clutch release bearing then I find out the pilot bearing is gone so to replace that the clutch has to come out, oh wait not done yet my clutch is toast and my fly wheel. So now I got those things coming from Calgary 800 large later and thats a deal from heaven and it won't be here until approx. 5pm thursday. Yehaaaa!

Oh shit !!! Gonna be a tight fit for supper and cruise on Friday night ?? You got some kind of black cloud hanging over top of you there Jody ??? Seems like it never ends eh ??

Yea well it never fails. And itt looks like I'll be bringing clouds with me I hope this weather clears up.

Funny thing there is not one courier service that ships overnight in Canada east of ontario Ii have just been fighting with them to let me pick it up in freddy at the distribution centre. We'll see how it goes. It makes me sick I can order a part from american muscle monday nite and it gets to pres quile maine at 2pm the next day.just saying lol

Back