Atlantic Nationals 2016

Canuck121

Administrator
Staff member
It's coming quick. Best time of the year and biggest show you will see around here. Post pictures, info and give us an idea if you're heading for Moncton in July.

I'm sure we can get another cruise going. Last year was an awesome time down to Cap-Pele :)

Aliona and I have made it a annual trip. So many cool cars, but more our NB host
Always make it a real blast, from the Friday night cruise/supper to hanging out downtown.
Hanging out on Mountain road with friends and coffee, always fun.
Anyone who has not gone should have this on their calendar.

Jen and myself also look forward to the cruise and evening stuff. Getting together with friends that we have made trough the mustang world. Always a good time. I have registered but it has not come in yet.

Attachments

• 4D957F3D-9B13-41B7-ADD2-EBCC56C09391_1.jpg
    4D957F3D-9B13-41B7-ADD2-EBCC56C09391_1.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 2
I made this thread a 'sticky' as it is one of our main event. It'll make it easier to find.

Oh yes the Nationals !!

Already registered and Vacation is also booked on Work Roster. Been a part of this event for the past 4-5 years and always had a heck of a time meeting all kinds of Mustang and Car people, so how could I miss this ?? Not to mention that this year we get to see that famous GT350R !!!!!!! Can't friggin wait...........

I have not heard a thing more since the summer concerning the new format and stuff bill discussed this summer at the show. He promised he would keep us in the loop. I will reach out to him and see what comes out of it.

Will let you know if i hear anything.

If they don't have the coral, I guess we park anywhere we can find a spot?
I have only been going since the coral and found it more fun, parked with the Mustang crowd.
Hope they continue it, Is a good spot with the best people and cars :)

2001BlackGTvert;n611 said:
I have not heard a thing more since the summer concerning the new format and stuff bill discussed this summer at the show. He promised he would keep us in the loop. I will reach out to him and see what comes out of it.

Will let you know if i hear anything.

Thanks Charlie.

Worst case scenario, we just meet a bunch early and park together. Maybe we could try to reconquer that spot under the trees :D

Its a big show and growing, they would be wise to think long and hard with changes.
Once one makes other plans and takes it off calendar, it can be hard to get them back.
Its a great weekend, we have been going three years now and hanging with the Mustang crowd
the cruise, downtown, the strip Sat. night, all of it is just a blast, Looking forward to it.

I hope they let my car in, this one will be stock, no Mods, they always ask if its modded :cool:

I'm registered again for this year, got a good Ford number, 302 ! Not sure what the format will be this year, Expect I'll be traveling up with Brian and a few others on Friday. I hope we can do the Mustang Gang Friday night get together, other than that - may be a quiet year - who knows!

Back