Atlantic Nationals 2016

That sucks, hopefully you get it all back together for the weekend.
I see little sleep for you thursday night :)

OK thanks Gerry.

Updated list July 5. 3 days to go.

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Jason
4.Billy and
5.Max and Lexie
6.Jody and Lily
7.Phil and Mel
8.Martin and Christine
8.Elide and Suzanne
9.Gerry
10.Brian
11.Roger and sally
12.Tony and Annette
13.Denis and Sharon
14 .Danny and?
15.Eric and?
16. Ti Dan Leblanc
17.Mike and Dad
18.Gino and Josee
19.Jamie
20.Lorne and Jacqueline
21.Tanya

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that we will have some decide at the last minute who aren't on the list. Or some who see it on Facebook and haven't signed up to the forum. Could be a huge crowd. Hope the weather changes!!

Looks like this afternoon/this evening is going to to be the nicest /driest . I'm going to the opening event , the Car Show at Action Accessories on Horseman, off Berry Mills.

Show is from 6 to 9.

Yeah I agree Jason. Weather is going to play a role as well. I am keeping it as updated as possible so I can adjust my numbers for the restaurant if needed. But that could change as we all know.

Yeah Fred the weather is up and down. Depends where you look and who you listen to. Lol

But they have been wrong before. One of the days , Friday I think , there is a 40% Risk. Our Cars are waterproof , so weather won't affect my plans.

TrueBlue02058;n5702 said:
Looks like this afternoon/this evening is going to to be the nicest /driest . I'm going to the opening event , the Car Show at Action Accessories on Horseman, off Berry Mills.

Show is from 6 to 9.

See you there

The rest of last night's Pics :

Original Owner. After it sat in the garage 25 years , he did a 5 year total nut and bolt frame off restoration 10 years ago. Was offered $45,00 American for it , won't sell , he is passing it on to his Daughter. He's 76. It's a 72 Formula 400. Car Show's aren't just about the cars. I really enjoy taliking to fellow participants to hear some of the interesting stories behind thier cars.

TrueBlue02058;n5732 said:
The rest of last night's Pics :
IMG_20160706_191321110%20-%20Copy_zpsfipmvm1m.jpg

Ok that's seriously awesome.

Nah just way behind. Tracadie and Sheila only merged in '92. Too bad they still used 60s car hahaha

Back