2020 Nationals

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
So drag it out another 3 weeks, with no real news. This group shows arrogance and lack of respect
for the Province and most of all participants. It will be interesting to see what happens.

If this is allowed, we should look at moving all of our events to NB as it seems NB governments
will open up to car groups to hold events in Province.

2001BlackGTvert

Staff member
That's interesting. So not much of a decision. Just a change of date to buy more time to see if things settle down. I would say they are getting some push back from government and some sponsors. Many will probably not be allowed to cross the border either. Thoughts?

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
I know they are trying to please sponsors and car folks,
but something tells me they think they are above whats going on.
If not careful this could send a real bad message.

Could hurt them and sponsors, Car guys don't need this,
already lots of folks who think we are nothing but a
bunch of hillbillies.

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Their arrogance is showing through, I looked at their facebook posts
and a few people commenting on or about them even doing it this year
have been deleted, none of these posts were nasty or rude
but pointing out obvious.

They only want their message and not interested in folks concerns.
I hope the sponsors can afford the pushback.

2001BlackGTvert

Staff member
Thanks for pointing that out Rich. There were a few there the other day as well as the above one I shared. I wonder what message that sends? If you praise us for our decision or complement us for the job we are doing your post will not get deleted. If you actually tell the truth that so many people are thinking but will not post for fear of being black balled by the organizers you get deleted and probably kicked off their page.

There was no insults given just points of view and some valid ones at that. I believe their short sighted thinking is going to hurt them in the long run. I have been saying that for years but they do not seem to want to change. That is part of the reason we no longer participate as a group.