2020 Nationals

I won't make the trip down either. Just doesn't seem right to me when festivals and gatherings in communities have all been cancelled but a car show would be OK ?? We are in difficult and different times to say the least right now so I have a hard time supporting this, just my two cents worth........
Plus it will only be a Maritime/Atlantic event as people from other Provinces are not allowed in..............yet ???
So yep 30.00 of gas and a nice day ride sounds quite good to me too !!

Well guys I must say I am not surprised at this post from the Nationals Site just now. It is the right thing to do in my opinion.

Taken from Facebook page

Greetings to all our Car People and Friends far and wide!!! I wanted to bring everyone up to date with the very latest news and information about The Atlantic Nationals.. First off though, I want to take a moment to personally thank all of our Terrific Sponsors and Show Partners for hearing all of the ideas and proposals for four different versions of a Modified Atlantic Nationals for 2020. I also want to reach out and thank Premier Blaine Higgs, Wes McLean and the terrific Folks with the Province as well as Jennifer Dallaire, Jillian Sommers and Katherine Dallaire, Paula Mason and the entire Team with the City of Moncton for all of their interest, support and again, working with us through these difficult times.

We have done a lot of soul searching of late and have had some issues within our control as well as many outside and beyond our control. With a heavy heart, I regret to inform everyone that we must postpone the Atlantic Nationals to the weekend of July 7 - 11, 2021. Thank you all for your interest, support and positive comments. Without ALL of you, our Show simply would not happen!! Best wishes to all and I look forward to seeing you on the Road someplace this summer...

God Bless

right choice, I have a feeling was forced on them.
but cosidering everything its the right thing to do.

I suspect small shows, runs and get togethers is likely the best we can hope for this year.
Something that can be controlled and kept within guidelines of provinces and protocols.

Back