2019 PEI Fall Run

I begin to feel the urge to prep the car like crazy.... I cannot wait until tomorrow!! Will fuel up and get the bags ready tonight, so i do not loose any time going out of the town tomorrow!! :D :D Fuel up, retorque wheels, check pressure, waterless wash, check if the oil from last week's oil change is still in there, empty the catch can.... :rolleyes:

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!

Cover is on the car and she is ready to go. Just needs some go juice in her. Radios charged up and ready to go.

So there is a group of us meeting at the Champlain Place Tim Horton's In Dieppe for a 1:30 departure. The plan is to meet the NS crew in the big parking lot where the visitors centre and shops are right after you get off of the bridge. Bigger parking lot then Tim's.

So Maxime, Martin, Roger and myself will be leaving there. Anybody else willing to join in feel free.

Should be a good time!!!

Ok, I'm getting some side communications that there may be people coming on the run that are not on the updated list.

Story seems to suggest Festus is knocking on more doors than the politicians are!

We do have flexibility to add people to supper tonight and Saturday. Easy to add cars to the run tomorrow.

What is now getting delicate is getting a good handle on how many people the Bluefin can expect for lunch. It's a fairly small establishment, but the biggest in the direction we are travelling. 60ish is pretty much their max capacity. I have been updating the owner regularly on the official numbers that are at the top of this thread.

If you're name isn't there and you're coming, log onto the site, sign up. If you "have a buddy that's coming" and you haven't registered him, put it up. This is only to help lunch go smoothly, make sure everyone gets a bite and that we ca keep on schedule.

I am doing my daily update to Bluefin at noon today.

If you're late on the list or just want to join up tomorrow at the start, or along the way.... the Bluefin just may not be able to accommodate all of us.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones!

Aaron anyone I told about the run I told to go to the fourm and get there name on list. If there name is not on list my thinking is they are not going. People that go to the fourm and find out details where run is meeting have nothing to do with me. IF Anyone is there that I told about run we have no problem leaving room for other people to eat.

I don't think anybody can be responsible for who shows up except the people themselves that did not sign up. Guys lunch will be what it will be. Once the Bluefin is full people will grab something else at subway or something. I skip lunch sometimes. It will be clear to see once we have a head count in the morning. I will gladly give up my spot if needed. This stuff is out of our control sometimes.

Unfortunately this is a reality of what we are doing. We never know how well it will go and have to deal with the restaurants that are available.

Ok Kevin...sounds good

If you're running up to Borden, swing by & I'll run up with you. Griff is going to try tk do the same.

Think Charlie or Trevor are going to let me know when they're leaving Aulac. That's time enough to get to Gateway Village

Dont have your cell #...want to PM it to me
?

pei_guy;n33858 said:
Think Charlie or Trevor are going to let me know when they're leaving Aulac. That's time enough to get to Gateway Village

Dont have your cell #...want to PM it to me
?

Aaron,

There are 4 of us leaving Dieppe and heading direct to the island. We are not going to Aulac. The Plan is to meet NS crew for 3 in Borden and meet up with whoever else is there if all goes as scheduled.

Back