2019 PEI Fall Run

2001BlackGTvert;n33852 said:
I don't think anybody can be responsible for who shows up except the people themselves that did not sign up. Guys lunch will be what it will be. Once the Bluefin is full people will grab something else at subway or something. I skip lunch sometimes. It will be clear to see once we have a head count in the morning. I will gladly give up my spot if needed. This stuff is out of our control sometimes.

Unfortunately this is a reality of what we are doing. We never know how well it will go and have to deal with the restaurants that are available.

I agree with this, as we have seen over the last week few drop outs, few add ons.
Always the case, when weather is good numbers tend to be good.
Everyone will get fed one way or the other, Aliona and I both love subway so
no issues. When hungry enough I have eaten bad gas station sandwiches
:rofl
nobody is going to starve and at the end of day we want as many people that come make it.

Was relaxed til you clowns started to tell me to relax!!

Bad battery not lunch has my temp climbing at the moment..... on charger and hopeful that it just drew down sitting for the past few weeks.

Fingers crossed it fires shortly or somebody gets a cranky co-pilot for tomorrow!

Gerry, I hope you've got those mile long cables in your trunk!

pei_guy;n33870 said:
Was relaxed til you clowns started to tell me to relax!!

Bad battery not lunch has my temp climbing at the moment..... on charger and hopeful that it just drew down sitting for the past few weeks.

Fingers crossed it fires shortly or somebody gets a cranky co-pilot for tomorrow!

Gerry, I hope you've got those mile long cables in your trunk!

Aaron, I have a booster pack in my trunk should you need a jumpstart.

I am sure it is something simple Aaron!!! Leaving to get gas and meet the other crew soon. Weather is absolutely beautiful. Top down I would say.

2001BlackGTvert;n33872 said:
I am sure it is something simple Aaron!!! Leaving to get gas and meet the other crew soon. Weather is absolutely beautiful. Top down I would say.

New battery installed and rolling again! Good guys at my shop! I'm on the list for Monday am and Friday pm "emergencies:! Came through today, for sure!

Saturday -We leave Shawn’s No Frills 25 Hopeton Rd, Stratford, PE

If you are late and want to catch up

We will be leaving Superstore - Montague at 10:15 pm

A massive thank you to Gerry, Charlie, Trevor and all of the crew who helped organize the fall run. Plus special thanks to Aaron. You guys did an awesome job, one of the best runs to date, lots of great stops along the way with good photo opps and time to refresh and chat.

Also so so nice that the PEI crew came out in force to welcome us to the Island and a bonus cruise and photo opps on the Friday afternoon.

So to all of you involved THANK YOU!

Attachments

• photo3813.jpg
    photo3813.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 0
Mcdavis;n33884 said:
A massive thank you to Gerry, Charlie, Trevor and all of the crew who helped organize the fall run. Plus special thanks to Aaron. You guys did an awesome job, one of the best runs to date, lots of great stops along the way with good photo opps and time to refresh and chat.

Also so so nice that the PEI crew came out in force to welcome us to the Island and a bonus cruise and photo opps on the Friday afternoon.

So to all of you involved THANK YOU!

I agree it was an awesome time. Great to see so many cars and meet some new people and catch up with old friends.

A big shout out to Aaron and Gerry for planning out the route, all the stops that where needed, the hotel and the Friday and Saturday night suppers. Our input was given when needed but most of the leg work was done by them. These runs always flow smoother when we have locals involved and it shows in the finished product.

I am sorry we had to peel out early yesterday afternoon but Jen and I both had an awesome time.

Thanks everyone for helping and participating.

2001BlackGTvert;n33887 said:
I agree it was an awesome time. Great to see so many cars and meet some new people and catch up with old friends.

A big shout out to Aaron and Gerry for planning out the route, all the stops that where needed, the hotel and the Friday and Saturday night suppers. Our input was given when needed but most of the leg work was done by them. These runs always flow smoother when we have locals involved and it shows in the finished product.

I am sorry we had to peel out early yesterday afternoon but Jen and I both had an awesome time.

Thanks everyone for helping and participating.

Yes thank you to Gerry, Aaron, Trevor, Charlie and others for planning the run and managing it so well! Great work Aaron on arranging the accommodations and meals as well! Great locations.

7th annual fall run 2019 PEI edition is in the books.
Great job by Aaron and Gerry for the route and locations for restaurants, hotels.
Folks on the Island came out and showed us a great time. The weather was excellent for a fall run.

I hope folks post up some pic's and tell a storey or 2 about the run.
After the dust settles we will start talking about 2020 run :)
As always getting to see some old friends and make a few new one's is always great.

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this weekend such a great success.

Back