2019 PEI Fall Run

Fun GT;n33727 said:
I may be able to meet up with you guys Charlie so keep posting info. and I'll check on here before heading out Friday a.m.

Sounds good. I would like to be on the road by 1:00 if all goes as planned. Will update Thursday and we can see if we can connect

2001BlackGTvert;n33729 said:
Sounds good. I would like to be on the road by 1:00 if all goes as planned. Will update Thursday and we can see if we can connect

Charlie, Martin, Rodger, plan to be leavin around one here as well, let’s keep in touch for sure!!!

Hey everyone,

The run is fast approaching. Should be a fantastic time. Aaron just heard back from the Bluefin Restaurant in Souris concerning out menu for Saturday at noon. They will be running a limited menu for obvious reasons and we hope that this will cater to everyone as well as any Dietery requirements. I will include it here so you have an idea before we get there. If for any reason nothing on the menu will work for you there is also a Subway not far from there if you wanted to stop there instead.

They will have a full drink menu as well as desserts available.

2 pc Fish & Chips 14.99 (Being told it's amazing )
Hamburger platter (cheese optional add n/c) 12.99
Breaded Veggies 12.99
Chicken Ceasar salad 12.99
Chicken Club 12.99

Looking forward to landing here for around Noon!!

2001BlackGTvert;n33758 said:
Hey everyone,

The run is fast approaching. Should be a fantastic time. Aaron just heard back from the Bluefin Restaurant in Souris concerning out menu for Saturday at noon. They will be running a limited menu for obvious reasons and we hope that this will chatter to everyone as well as any Dietery requirements. I will include it here so you have an idea before we get there. If for any reason nothing on the menu will work for you there is also a Subway not far from there if you wanted to stop there instead.

They will have a full drink menu as well as desserts available.

2 pc Fish & Chips 14.99 (Being told it's amazing )
Hamburger platter (cheese optional add n/c) 12.99
Breaded Veggies 12.99
Chicken Ceasar salad 12.99
Chicken Club 12.99

Looking forward to landing here for around Noon!!

Sounds delicious! I wonder if their fish and chips is the same size as of what you ordered in amherst in the spring.... HAHAH

I know numbers were a concern for lunch, So I went through and checked lists
run dropped by 3 cars and 5 people.
friday and sat supper by 2 cars and 4 people.

If any of the other organizers know of a name missed in either adding or subtracting,
please update asap so Aaron has as accurate numbers as possible.
No rants on this stuff today :)

Ohtobbad;n33770 said:
I know numbers were a concern for lunch, So I went through and checked lists
run dropped by 3 cars and 5 people.
friday and sat supper by 2 cars and 4 people.

If any of the other organizers know of a name missed in either adding or subtracting,
please update asap so Aaron has as accurate numbers as possible.
No rants on this stuff today :)

Rants?....cant ever imagine what that might mean!.... Brenda isn't coming on run or lunch Sat. Will join me for supper Fri, then babysit me on Sat after supper:rolleyes:

Really wish we were going but Bev is in the hospital.They are trying to figure out what is causing her pain and lack of energy.She's lost 20 pounds since July.

Back