2019 - 2020 NHL Season.

Attended the game at the Bell Centre last Tuesday.
Not much I can say but "WOW" what a place......................
Sad that they played 58 minutes pretty much dominating the Lightning but lost the game in 2 minutes.
But if this is on your bucket list just do it !!!! And take the guided tour, it's well worth it !

Attachments

• photo3953.jpg
    photo3953.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3954.jpg
    photo3954.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3955.jpg
    photo3955.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0
Of course being a car guy I always kept my eyes out during my trip to see the habs for something interesting and found a few of these exotics. But while checking the nice red car something caught my attention coming from behind which sounded, well lets just say it sounded.... lol

Attachments

• photo3956.jpg
    photo3956.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3957.jpg
    photo3957.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 0
Fun GT;n34575 said:
Attended the game at the Bell Centre last Tuesday.
Not much I can say but "WOW" what a place......................
Sad that they played 58 minutes pretty much dominating the Lightning but lost the game in 2 minutes.
But if this is on your bucket list just do it !!!! And take the guided tour, it's well worth it !

Looks like You and Sally had Great Seats Roger.

It's on my Bucket List.

Last time I saw the Canadiens play in person was in 1972 at the Old Forum when their Opponents were the California Golden Seals. Ice Level, Center Ice, I was 10.

Buddy of mine was at Saturday' Night's Game 2 weeks ago at Bell Centre. They had supper at Taverne 1909, Yvon Lambert was sitting near his Family and he got a Photo of himself with Mr. Lambert, who was just pleased that someone recognized him. Wasn't the first time he had met Mr.Lambert, as when he was Posted on the Island (RCMP back in the 90's, he was a part of the Law Enforcement Team that played against the NHL Old Timers that Yvon Lambert was part of.

He also reserved an outdoor parking spot next to the Bell Centre for $25.

When the Wife and I go, we'll probably stay in a Hotel close to the Bell Centre and won't have to worry about traffic.

ROger looks very close to the seats I had a few years ago.

Fred I never got to the old forum, one of my Regrets.
but yes go see them play in the bell centre is great place to see a game.

Also Montreal is a great city, always fun, especially if you like to eat :)

Ohtobbad;n34585 said:
ROger looks very close to the seats I had a few years ago.

Fred I never got to the old forum, one of my Regrets.
but yes go see them play in the bell centre is great place to see a game.

Also Montreal is a great city, always fun, especially if you like to eat :)

Having lived there the first 19 years of my life, only 2 things about the City that I miss is the Food and been able to see the Habs play anytime you want. I never go to Montreal without eating a Smoked Meat Sandwich at least once.

955c44941e1a656021f3407b6dba0ddd5ebb249a.jpg_facebook.jpg

Yeah Trevor we had great seats, section H in bottom bowl, just awesome but I don't think there are many bad seats in the Bell Centre as it is very well built with good view anywhere you sit it seems??
This was Sally's retirement trip and pretty much a bucket list one at that. Spent 3 days downtown Mtl and like you guys are saying the food is just great there. We hit Reubens, Dunn's, Tavern 1909 which is right at the Bell Centre and a few Pubs along the way. I was surprised but Sally says the tour really impressed her and she enjoyed it with the game very much.
Spent a few days in Laval with Family and then headed up to a remote place called Otter Lake north or Ottawa and visited an old friend that we haven't seen for years. Fred may know him but Marc worked with him here in Campbellton when he was the K-9 guy in town. Man we had a good trip and if any of you can get a chance to go to the Bell Centre don't miss it !!

The habs suck and unless some changes are made and quick
what you see is what you get. You can read the stories and believe them if you like.
37 shots wow, watch the game, #11 shoots from anywhere, hoping for a lucky bounce.
Instead of making a play or getting in a better position he shoots.
Yes he has gotten some lucky bounces and goals.
Not a reason to play that way intentionally. based on that he should stand in front of net
( he avoids net now) with his ass out backwards, he got three goals last year that bounced off backside.
The rest follow his lead, slow odds shot aplenty.

Fire MB already, 8 years into his 5 year plan what do we have?
Fire MT, last year he made a shift to teaching, this year has slipped back to his old ways.
won't work with this group. Byron 20 goal scorer last year starts on 4th line,
hmmm wonder why he feels abused and not producing, rewarded for his hard work
by giving bums his spot or ice time. Mete with pretty good play gets thrown under bus by coach.

Weber looks slow, drouin looks lethargic, except for a couple periods.
The list of problems is long and everyone seems happy with prospect
of habs being better and playoff team, LMAO really.
And what would happen if they made playoffs? NOTHING>

Maybe now that I have ranted, they will play more than 18 minutes of hockey.
this teams is built to excite and do nothing. We're lucky we have 6 million in cap space.
that should get us 3 more 4 th liners.

The NHL is 10 games in for most teams, so the pundants are starting to speak up.
Edmonton is doing far better than most expected, can they sustain it?
Ottawa is doing worse than most thought, although expected to be bad.
Calgary and Vancouver are ok, but not great and on the edge of playoff spots.

The Jets are not doing well and with defence woes may not get back to being serious contenders.
The Habs are not doing as well as most predicted and could already be in trouble.
According to all the sports shows, the mighty Toronto Maple leafs are not looking like the
cup contenders all predicted. Montreal or Toronto could somewhat redeem themselves tonight as
they face off in the much hated rivalry.

Hows your favourite team doing, are you happy ?

Yeah I have to agree. Montreal is not doing as good as they should be. Fixed their power play and now their penalty kill is suffering. They are having a hard time staying out of the box so obviously that is not good. Do they have time to redeem themselves? Sure if they start working as a unit. Are they going to make the playoffs? I hope so but you cannot keep sliding and not recover soon. Yes they are playing 500 hockey but are losing games against teams they should not be. Price has been sub par unfortunately. He needs to be more consistent like your number one should be.

2001BlackGTvert;n34639 said:
Yeah I have to agree. Montreal is not doing as good as they should be. Fixed their power play and now their penalty kill is suffering. They are having a hard time staying out of the box so obviously that is not good. Do they have time to redeem themselves? Sure if they start working as a unit. Are they going to make the playoffs? I hope so but you cannot keep sliding and not recover soon. Yes they are playing 500 hockey but are losing games against teams they should not be. Price has been sub par unfortunately. He needs to be more consistent like your number one should be.

Price like the team is there for 25 minutes a game, they played 1 game for 60 minutes and
was great to watch. To many named guys not earning there pay. Announcers say how great they are
after one good shift, but its all you get. Sometimes I wonder if they had a real bad year would they
be better off, Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
MB keeps getting 3rd / 4th liners expecting them to set the world on fire. Some do very well, but at some
point you need top players, simple question as a Habs fan have we sunken to the point where just making the playoffs
is enough, sorry but that sounds like leaf fans for last 40 years LOL.

Hey where's the other teams fans, Phil ? Ottawa, Jason Toronto, we have a few silly Boston fans :)

After one period played, 3-0 Habs with 2 PP Goals by Weber and anther by Nate Thompson, last time I checked, Flyers were we’re leading Leafs 2-0, Go Habs Go !

Back