2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

Hoping to get together with Jason this week and finalize a few details.
then we can post lists for run and suppers.

We must be getting the whole bottom floor at hotel for fall run. Everyone seems to have drive up room booked. They must be going to stack us 3 to a bunk LOL. Any rough counts on how many cars and bodies booked so far????????????????

Looks like this will be a great run! Too bad I will have to miss it this year due to family commitments elsewhere! However I have shared some of the details and a link to the Fall Run 2018 Forum on the Mustang Club PEI Facebook page. Sure some others from the Island will come join you!

GRIFF;n24986 said:
Looks like this will be a great run! Too bad I will have to miss it this year due to family commitments elsewhere! However I have shared some of the details and a link to the Fall Run 2018 Forum on the Mustang Club PEI Facebook page. Sure some others from the Island will come join you!

Sorry to hear you will not be able to attend this year. I saw your post. Thank you for sharing it.

2001BlackGTvert;n24990 said:
Sorry to hear you will not be able to attend this year. I saw your post. Thank you for sharing it.

I agree, to bad, hopefully next year, sure hope some folks come from the Island.
Should be a good run.

Back