2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

92LX302

Staff member
Hey... Someone gotta create a thread haha.

If anyone wants to share suggestions, idea or things we could improve for next year, go ahead. We'll be listening.

Official Sept. 22,2018 run is, St John / St Andrews NB.
Details to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
92LX302;n17466 said:
Hey... Someone gotta create a thread haha.

If anyone wants to share suggestions, idea or things we could improve for next year, go ahead. We'll be listening.

Glad to you taking the lead on the next one Max, we will all pitch and help :)

We were in PEI last year, NS this year, I would like to see next year be an NB run.

My suggestion is St John NB, maybe run to St Andrews would be cool.

we will see what we get for suggestions, then as always vote.
Couple weeks gives plenty of time for those who wish to
suggest a route.

FundyWondersWhalesRoute610x750.png

Here's 2 options straight from Tourism NB's page.

St. Andrews and the surroundings would be nice. The area around the Miramichi River is beautiful in the fall, too.

Attachments

• Mighty-Miramichi-River-Run-610x750.png
    Mighty-Miramichi-River-Run-610x750.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah Mirimichi is nice as well. We could do some coastal drives around your neck of the woods as well Max. We have a few months to decide. Lol. Car is not even in storage yet and we are already talking about next year's run. Lol

New Brunswick offers up alot of different routes opportunities. 1. St John to ST Andrews would be some beautiful running. 2. We could also do Miramichi and the Acadian peninsula. 3. A coastal run from Miramichi to Campbelton. 4.Miramichi , Chipman, Fredericton and back to Moncton.

The combos are endless. Lol

No one else is offering up run ideas, so I will add the Valley of Nova Scotia. Many variations could be designed.

If this is the 5th run then as an anniversary run do the three Maritime province run: start in Amherst, run to the Holy Cow via New brunswick for lunch and stay the night in Charlottetown

I'm in for anything, been attending runs and events for the past few years and always and I mean always had a blast so up for whatever is in the cards. On the run some talked about doing the St-John - St-Andrews area and that sounded pretty good as well, never really took the time to stop and check things out down that way other than to just fly by and hit the States so would be nice to visit something I haven't seen yet.

would like get to next years run, the southern NB shore is one i do all the time and is a nice cruise, also up for one that is not too far away.. hope its not on the same day as Rides@rockwood again next year.

Back