2018 Fall Run - Official Topic

Finally got all the details worked out on the hotel for the fall run. Travel Lodge in Saint John will be the hotel of choice for the September 22nd/23rd weekend. We have booked the block of rooms for the Friday Night the 21rst and Saturday the 22nd. They do have drive up rooms....how many and what are available for drive ups I'm not sure. Early bird gets the worm lol.

Rooms will either be a king (8 rooms set aside that include a pull out couch) or a room with two doubles (7 rooms set aside)...we have 15 blocked in total. To book your room just call 506-635-0400 and mention it is for the Maritime Mustang block. That will give you the rate that is set aside for us. You have until August 21st to book a room and after that you are on your own with no guarantees.

What is the rate you ask? All rooms are $148 taxes in which includes continental breakfast and allows you to cancel up to 24 hours before.

Any questions just let me know. Dinner details for the Saturday night will follow soon :)

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/travel...-john/overview

But don't do like I did and book for the 22nd and 23rd. I just called back to reserve Friday night the 21st and Saturday night the 22nd.

Correct. It's the night of the 21st and 22nd that you want to book. Hotel should know the dates when you say you want the Maritime Mustang booking. Hopefully all is squared away and we are full speed ahead now :)

Canuck121;n23470 said:
Finally got all the details worked out on the hotel for the fall run. Travel Lodge in Saint John will be the hotel of choice for the September 22nd/23rd weekend. We have booked the block of rooms for the Friday Night the 21rst and Saturday the 22nd. They do have drive up rooms....how many and what are available for drive ups I'm not sure. Early bird gets the worm lol.

Rooms will either be a king (8 rooms set aside that include a pull out couch) or a room with two doubles (7 rooms set aside)...we have 15 blocked in total. To book your room just call 506-635-0400 and mention it is for the Maritime Mustang block. That will give you the rate that is set aside for us. You have until August 21st to book a room and after that you are on your own with no guarantees.

What is the rate you ask? All rooms are $148 taxes in which includes continental breakfast and allows you to cancel up to 24 hours before.

Any questions just let me know. Dinner details for the Saturday night will follow soon :)

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/travel...-john/overview

Just a repost so it's a little easier to find :)

Interesting. I dealt with Pam for the rooms. Thought anyone could make a reservation under the block....guess that's not the case

Making a reservation under a block of rooms should not be difficult. It is in their system. Done this many of times with hockey tournaments and talked to whoever was answering the phone. Someone is being lazy I think.

Back