2016 Oxford White Mustang GT

Dealer update: After a few back and forth emails, I was able to get them to at least supply me with a set of lowering springs. It's not the outcome I was hoping for, but it's a decent compromise. I'm going to eat the install costs, but at the same time I get to pick exactly what parts i'm putting on. So there's that.

I'm getting the BMR Performance lowering springs, which are linear springs that give a 1.2" drop in the front and .5" drop in the rear. Most of the other sets offer a more even drop from front to rear, which is also nice, but I prefer to have a little more rake to my stance and I think this will do the job nicely.

Glad they came good for that, I doubt they would pay for install when I heard story.
At least you can install them yourself, afternoons work. Guess it reminds us all to look
closer when buying, things are not always as were told.

Hey Phil, nice looking car -- white w/blk accents is very clean. Did you FOX stay in the Moncton area?

The spring saga continues!

I received my order today. The outside the box is labeled correctly, but on the inside the box was packed with a set of lowering springs for a 2010 V6 Camaro. lolllllll

I ordered these from Vincent at Centre Mecanau in Quebec, who was very good to deal with when ordering. Hoping this is an easy fix for them.

Mark junk and send back LOL.
Guess better early than late.
I always say if it was easy anyone can do it :)

if your going down that road we will have to do intervention.
But best advice would be sign up for a towing package to save money.

Back