2016 Oxford White Mustang GT

your car show up? You get garage sorted out or park outside?
Come on man we need info, keeping us updated should be your priority :)

The car showed up this morning :) . The truck was delayed a bit, there was freezing rain in Northern NB yesterday so that kinda held things up. It got here all in one piece and I'm loving this car.

I have a bone to pick with the Dealer, not following through on a few items that we discussed, but other than that I have no complaints about the car. Here are a couple pics from today. I'm going to get it over to a detail shop ASAP to get the grime it picked up along the way removed.

Oh, and for anyone wondering, YES, the rear wheel does have a bit of curb rash. It's pretty light as far as curb rash goes. I'll either sell the wheels at a discount or get it fixed in the coming weeks.

Attachments

• photo2093.jpg
    photo2093.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2094.jpg
    photo2094.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2095.jpg
    photo2095.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2096.jpg
    photo2096.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2097.jpg
    photo2097.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2098.jpg
    photo2098.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2099.jpg
    photo2099.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 0
Car looks great, I love the black white contrast.
It will be quite a bit different than any Mustang you have had before.

The white shelf might be safe after all. The door hinge swings into one of it's open positions with about 3 inches to clear from the side of the shelf. I will find a pool noodle or something similar to attach to the shelving unit and try it out. I think I'll be able to get away with it :)

Thanks, it came from Ontario in the Toronto area. The upgrades were done at the DaSilva shop too, so that's kinda cool.

haha yep that was probably it! We put it through a touchless car wash 3x and it still had a bit of grime on it. I was told it was perfectly clean until friday night when the freezing rain started.

Picked up the wheels in Calais today... won't have them installed for a few more days because I haven't been able to get my locked lug nuts removed yet.

My first impressions of seeing them in person.. they are huge. I've never owned a car with 20" wheels before so when I took this one out of the box my reaction was "how is this thing going to fit on the car" lol.

This is one of the rears, 20x11" wheel with NITTO NT555 G2 315/35/20's on them. 50mm offset for a deep concave look.

Attachments

• photo2108.jpg
    photo2108.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2109.jpg
    photo2109.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0
Back