2016 Oxford White Mustang GT

2001BlackGTvert;n20598 said:
How did tou make out with the dealer Phil. Did he fix the issues you had that you guys had agreed too?

Not bad. Of the three things I brought up with them, one was a misunderstanding on my part, the second is going to be fixed under warranty at Taylor Ford (a piece of weatherstripping needs replacement), and the third I am being reimbursed some cash for the trouble of it all, which i'm going to use to fix that curb rash with.

I installed a pair of wheels today! Love them.

Anyone else think that this car looks lowered?

I didn't think so.

When I bought the car I was told it had lowering springs installed. I though "ok, I believe you. It doesn't look really lowered like some cars, but sure".

Well when I pulled off the wheels today, sure enough it's OEM Ford springs on it.

I started pricing it out, and between a set of Eibach springs and labour, $1000CAD to lower the car.

NOT HAPPY with dealer.

Attachments

• photo2112.jpg
    photo2112.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2113.jpg
    photo2113.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 0
Well call dealer, maybe they will order you a set or do something, you
have nothing to lose, tell them you are on facebook and more important on
Mustang forum where we talk about cars, dealers and everything Mustang.
Might help or they might not care about bad rep.

As for the wheels, I think they look wicked, mine you I am partial to that style :)
Very sharp. Looks like CC is about to take a hit though :)

I reached out to dealer and let them know where I stand on the issue... waiting to hear back.

I am curious as to what they do, please update us. I believe as a forum we do have a little power.
If dealer or parts company treats us well promote them, if they screw us over tell the world.
One of the great features of a forum, to save problems some of us have been through.

2001BlackGTvert;n20687 said:
As for the springs if you order Ford racing springs from the dealer would they not still have a Ford sticker on them?

They are not FRPP springs though, they are the stock black springs that you can find for a dime a dozen on ebay used. (Part #fr3c-5310-jd)

Mineral Grey;n20712 said:
Looks good!...now some black drilled and slotted rotors with white callipers ?!?

Yes, I definitely see drilled rotors in my future :) As for white calipers, nope. Too much work to maintain. Maybe a darker color though :)

Here's a photoshop of what the car should look like after being lowered. That, and a clean car, and nice weather... and a good camera.. and we should be able to take a pretty good looking picture. :)

Attachments

• photo2114.jpg
    photo2114.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2115.jpg
    photo2115.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks great, your wife has good camera, but she won't post pics or video's.
Still waiting for Gaspe video EH? LOL

Back