2016 Fall Run.

Cool Pic Rich, shows where we have been.
Also reminds us what we can do in a day.
I always said takes 3 times the time to cover what one car can do.
Which is pretty close. Something to remember for future runs.

Weekend was a blast and I can't think of any part that could have gone better. Keeping 27-28 cars together for a full day was a challenge and it worked out perfect. Glad we were able to take part and hope everyone had as much fun as Karen and I.

Only bad part was the wet drive home. But I'd take that over rain on cruise day.

Plans for 2017 coming soon I'm sure. Stay tuned and everybody get their pictures up!! My photographer is still going through ours ?

It's unfortunate that Charlie had to ruin two of those pictures wearing that horrible sweater lol

Haha Jason. The manager had some fun with might shirt as well. Oh well at least I was not ashamed to wear my team shirt. You notice mine has long sleeves and is not a golf shirt?Haha

Glad you were able to come along. I meant to tell you I had a customer of mine sharing car picks with me 3 or 4 weeks ago. He was at a car show in Newfoundland and he said he had seen both of his dream cars. He showed me the pictures and I said by chance were they parked together and from Nova Scotia? He said yes they were parked together and I believe from Nova Scotia. He then showed me a picture of yours and Denis car. Small world

Last edited:
Back