2016 Fall Run.

Sorry just read the other post now. Yeah we could show up at anytime we want but have a group reservation for a set time to make sure we can all sit together. I will ask the question to see what they have. I agree Jason I think we firm up the numbers before giving an accurate number. I will say aprox 40 but will confirm as we get closer. That make sense?

No problem here it is. As well the reservation has been made for aprox 30 people on the Friday night at 7 at the brothers 2 pub in Summerside. So if you have not mentioned you would be there Friday night please let us know. I will firm up with them the numbers as we get closer.

here is a recap of the room info

Room info, Summer side 1st night, Charlottetown 2nd night.

Here is the info for Summerside.
Quality Inn

(902) 436-2295

When you call just book under Maritime Mustang.

Rates range from $119 to $169 depending on room.
Also their is a free breakfast and pool.
restaurant and a pub on site.
www.qualityinnpei.com

Holiday Inn Express in Charlottetown for Saturday night September 17th, 2016.
I'm sure Charlottetown will never be the same after this

You will need to call the Hotel direct to get this rate /our block of rooms
Address: 200 Capital Dr, Charlottetown, PE C1E 2E8

Phone (902) 892-1201

Hi There I have 2 rooms in Summerside that I will be cancelling for Friday Night 16th. I'm going to cancel on Sunday so If anyone needs a room let me know and we can switch it over Let me know

Joy, Brian, Jackie and I won't make Friday night - I'm in Illinois till 4pm -hoping to make it home by midnight. Jackie and I plan to catch up with the group in North Rustico on Saturday AM to join the fun. Still not 100% sure what Joy and Brian are doing based on this chage

depending on when the NS crew leaves we might be able to meet also.
Wait till we get closer for logistics.

Gerry it sucks you will be late, I will have to run tail, big shoes to fill :)
Tell Brian he is more than welcome, he knows me and Rich, will fit in np.

Ohtobbad;n7288 said:
I was hoping to leave noonish, but we will see.

Cool. I'm sure we will be talking to each other before then. Gotta wait for Karen to finish her work day but she hopes to leave a bit early and perhaps work at home which would give us a quicker start for PEI.

Ohtobbad;n7268 said:
depending on when the NS crew leaves we might be able to meet also.
Wait till we get closer for logistics.

I haven't read all the posts on this thread so I might have missed where and when us HRM folk are to meet up on Friday.

Roy and Sharon will be there for supper. leaving Liverpool in the morning. hoping to meet up with some cars on the way.

Back