18- mike ?
19- Charlie &Jen
20-Jody &Lily?
21-Marc & Tracy
22-Roy & Sharon
23-Howard and Brenda
24-Brian & Joy

Last edited:
Glad the Mustang crew from Maritimes are coming to the Island. I would like to join the activities as well. A few of us have been trying to resurrect the Mustang Club of PEI and this exposure might really help us out! I live in Summerside (at least for just over a year). I would like to meet the crew in Summerside and continue on with everyone. Also would like to get the word out. The Mustang Club PEI has had a few mentions of the Fall Run but no details. I can ask Darren to post the details if someone would send them along to me. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Myself and my wife Brenda plan to attend the supper in Summerside.(Howard and Brenda). Brothers2 is a good options as right beside the hotel. As mentioned it is fairly large and a reservation for a group could get the large group area.

Last edited:
Welcome Roy
Welcome Griff
Happy you kind up, post up let us know a little, post a couple pics of cars.
Your welcome to post PEI Mustang club news on the forum.

Welcome Howard and Brenda. I have added your names to the list for the run.

Feel free to link people to the forum for more details.

Alright so to update the new people that have just joined here is the hotel info. Rooms are booking up fast so get your reservations done. Also feel free to direct anyone to the forum. The more the merier. The final details are being finalized by everyone involved and I am sure will be posted once they are complete. The sure things are the hotels are picked and we will have some fun and laughs I am sure.

here is a recap of the room info

Room info, Summer side 1st night, Charlottetown 2nd night.

Here is the info for Summerside.
Quality Inn

(902) 436-2295

When you call just book under Maritime Mustang.

Rates range from $119 to $169 depending on room.
Also their is a free breakfast and pool.
restaurant and a pub on site.
www.qualityinnpei.com

Holiday Inn Express in Charlottetown for Saturday night September 17th, 2016.
I'm sure Charlottetown will never be the same after this

You will need to call the Hotel direct to get this rate /our block of rooms
Address: 200 Capital Dr, Charlottetown, PE C1E 2E8

Phone (902) 892-1201

Ohtobbad;n6679 said:
Gerry you might want to look at how many people will be there for lunch LOL.
It be growing:)

I also want to add on that. If anyone isn't interested in the dinner Saturday night st Olde Dublin Pub (7pm) then please let me know. I have a reservation for 40 as of right now. Looks like some Islanders are joining in and some might be heading home at cruises end so wanna make sure we get everyone counted. If anyone isn't planning on dinner either chime in below or send me a message. Appreciate it folks!! Gonna be a huge run....should be a blast!!

Plan to leave with the early Friday group and do meals wherever you guys want..... Just spent a week in PEI and last night was in Summerside at the QI with the drive up room, was great. The Brothers 2 restaurant is right next door and seems to have a decent menu and on Friday nights they also have live entertainment... easy? walking distance back to the room. Count me in for 2 seats whatever you decide. Great job guys

FYI. Spoke to a very nice person in Summerside tonight.....5 rooms left under the group rate. Charlottetown....not totally sure because it was a call centre that booked me in :)

Finally I'm booked. Yep took me that long to get outta my chair and do it lol.

Well pulled the trigger as well. Rooms are booked for Friday and Saturday. Will see how it all plays out. Trevor put Jen and I down for the Friday night supper as well. If all goes as planned will be there. Looking forward to our first multi day run.

Charlie Please add Brian and Joy as possible to attend the run - I've booked rooms for them but its not 100% yet, still some things to come together with work schedules
Since we had a BMW thought we could squeeze in a GM as long as he behaves !

No problem Gerry. I just added them. We will need to put the GM and BMW in the middle of the pack as they sometimes get carried away trying to prove they belong with all the Stangs. It can be overwhelming

Back