2013 GT Convertible - Rogue 5.0 Life!

Question for Group - A Curtis Reilly from LEI has a set of new BBK Performance 16320 Headers. For 2013 Ford Mustang. If I purchase, will I need to change current factory exhaust any further? I have the Rousch Axle backs, but that is the only exhaust work. I realize that I would need/want a tune at Pete’s if I do purchase? I’m asking for the quick response so I can jump on buying them if the price is right. FB0929DC-59F7-48E8-9C55-B9090750AC87.pngFB0929DC-59F7-48E8-9C55-B9090750AC87.png

Question for Group - A Curtis Reilly from LEI has a set of new BBK Performance 16320 Headers. For 2013 Ford Mustang. If I purchase, will I need to change current factory exhaust any further? I have the Rousch Axle backs, but that is the only exhaust work. I realize that I would need/want a tune at Pete’s if I do purchase? I’m asking for the quick response so I can jump on buying them if the price is right. View attachment 62811View attachment 62811
I should have tagged @67 AGAIN @Mineral Grey @Ohtobbad

What Al said, and with shorties there’s a possibility you won’t need a tune.
Tune will bring out the best but not absolutely necessary to avoid check engine light, for example.
I’ve seen some that don’t require tune.
You’ll know when they go on.
And that’s an easy job for a tuner like Pete.
The term mid pipe in Al’s answer refers to the factory H pipe on your car.

Ceramic coated is a premium product.
Price seems decent.

So, it’s that time of the year, Mustang packages showing up at the door…..
First package is based on the recommendation of numerous MM Vert Members. “Love the Drive”!
And when surfing Mustang Direct site, I had to buy the T-Shirt, it was screaming my name!
BFD3F82D-7DCD-42A1-885C-C0E74E3E1D45.jpeg
40A02356-76AC-4F86-82C2-454A6649E0F4.jpeg

Not performance upgrades, but I must say I am very impressed with the Manicci Black with Red Diamond Stitching floor mats I ordered. I modified the installation slightly along the door sill and the plastic moulding by your foot. I was able to snap these plastic pieces up/out and tuck the Manicci Mat under the moulding. Then snap back in place. I feel it gave it a much cleaner look.
The red stitching goes well with my other Red accents. I also like the red stitching at night with the red interior floor lights.
I only got the PS on.
Oh, and the Love the Drive convertible wind deflector/suppressor was super easy to install.

IMG_5822.jpegIMG_5824.jpegIMG_5820.jpegIMG_5821.jpeg

Back