2007 Mustang GT/CS Vert

My automotive detailing OCD can't handle more than one choice for soap, thankfully Zaino only offers one flavour.

Like I said above, I run the Adam's Polishes ''Car Shampoo'', but right now it gives me unsatisfying foam when used in the foam cannon. I still have to fiddle with the dilution ratio, BUT I also think it all have to do with my how hard my tap water is. Hopefully will find a cure filling up the foam cannon with water filtered by the fridge .....

Max, I agree there are just too many choices out there for soap. It will drive you crazy.

Might I ask how you are going to use the water from the fridge in your pressure washer and foam canon?? Mine does not have a garden hose fitting.lol

ARFFF..... really?? :cautious: AHAHAHAHAHAH :ROFLMAO: I have to say I LOL'd in the office reading it. So i will rephrase. ''I'll fill my foam cannon container with the water from the fridge dispenser BEFORE leaving the house to clean'' so I have filtered water in the foam cannon :) Julie would be pissed if she had to walk on a garden hose in the middle of the house .... :unsure:

Which one of their 55 soaps? Honeydew snow foam? Mr pink? Maxi suds II? Other? ? they have a new beer scent snow foam too. ?. The Adams soap i am using i like, but i cannot get the shaving cream consistency just yet. don’t know if it’s my mixing ratio or if it has to so with the cannon itself being cheap? Seen the canon in action elsewhere and it did gave thick foam... must be me ?. My water might be too hard too ?, will try with the filtered water from the fridge next weekend.
Honeydew.....reminds me of what I should be tackling around the house when I'm detailing the car?

Back