2007 Mustang GT/CS Vert

Thx Charlie, will take you up on that sometime soon.

or if you’re close to dieppe let me know.

Marc, the ideology behind the foaming is indeed help lift off the dirt prior to evwn touching the car with the mitt.

Charlie, if you would switch to a better soap, it you help greatly. Some are better foaming than others. I have one here i have in mind that you can come pickup at any given time that i do not use anymore. it would give you a great comparison to your gold class. Diluting it is the way to go. As Aaron mentions, rougly 2oz (60ml) per 500ml should do the trick. this is the recipe i am doing tomorrow mornin.

i do need a leaf blower... it’s cruelly missing from my routine. I know it will be an Ego, just gotta invest into it lol....

Marc, the ideology behind the foaming is indeed help lift off the dirt prior to evwn touching the car with the mitt.

Charlie, if you would switch to a better soap, it you help greatly. Some are better foaming than others. I have one here i have in mind that you can come pickup at any given time that i do not use anymore. it would give you a great comparison to your gold class. Diluting it is the way to go. As Aaron mentions, rougly 2oz (60ml) per 500ml should do the trick. this is the recipe i am doing tomorrow mornin.

i do need a leaf blower... it’s cruelly missing from my routine. I know it will be an Ego, just gotta invest into it lol....
Max, if you're getting a leaf blower....go cordless with horsepower. Mine is a straight pipe unit....matched the exhaust note to the car. Backpack unit would be the best upgrade!

Update: i found my foam problem. A setting on the foam cannon ?. Apparently the + on the knob for more air, which i understood was for thicker foam too was doing just the opposite ? ??‍♂️
Sad that i found that on hers, after i did mine ? ??‍♂️.
Here’s the two money shots lol. One thing i know, even tho she’s looking pretty on camera, the old girl is more than overdue for a good polishing.
1059F2EF-4ED5-434C-B80C-DABFCF3E3367.jpeg
8B32C63B-1D77-4968-B715-5A35022BF952.jpeg
61BA2231-82E9-43C0-98FE-FEC1CD4761F3.jpeg
A84C5DFC-864D-4496-86A0-04FA086D5E01.jpeg

Max cars are looking good.

I will definitely take you up on a few ounces if that to give it a whirl at some point. Mine gets infrequent car washes and more quick detailer since it sleeps inside.

Max cars are looking good.

I will definitely take you up on a few ounces if that to give it a whirl at some point. Mine gets infrequent car washes and more quick detailer since it sleeps inside.
Mine as well, Have not doen big detail yet this spring, but when I do, quick washes and detail
is what I do, I don't have 5 hours a week to detail, unless I wish to give up driving it :oops:

Back