Winter activities when your Mustang is tucked away

Usually snowmobile quite a bit during Mustang down time but this year has been kinda slow with winter starting late and not being able to enter warm up shacks and lodges as easily as in normal times. Only have a few rides in this year but did 250 kms on Friday with top trail conditions, even better half enjoyed it as she doesn't usually come on long trips like that.

Old iphone Pics 545.JPG

Took last few rides of the season Monday and Tuesday.
Here are some pics of the new Lodge built two years ago at Mount Carleton Provincial Park situated between Bathurst and St-Quentin N.B.
Lodge is open to public so you can go in and eat your lunch and warm up. I has a kitchen that people can use to cook their stuff but this is closed due to Covid Restrictions. It's situated next to Nictau Lake. IMG_2397.JPG
IMG_2398.JPGIMG_2424.JPGIMG_2418.JPG

Nah Mach Z would not fit my bill but it is quite the sled, one year only model. Now that new suspension (almost like a Magna Ride thing) would worry me enough to just by pass it. Be interesting to see how the launch control works on it though ?? lol

Ordered another Renegade X but this time with the new Turbo R.

And I must say that Snowmobile Salesmen must be the best paid people in the world, has to be, because they do not call back or do follow ups on their clientele, just unbelievable .................. there is no way they work on commission, just impossible. Tried everything in my power to buy in my province due to all the restrictions but could not get one to call me back or even give me a price, so bought from my dealer in Amqui again, always treated me right so not a problem going back. But not being able to cross the border to sit and deal with them bugged me enough that I tried to land a deal here, nope. Actually I'm still waiting on prices since February 19th .... lol lol lol

Nah Mach Z would not fit my bill but it is quite the sled, one year only model. Now that new suspension (almost like a Magna Ride thing) would worry me enough to just by pass it. Be interesting to see how the launch control works on it though ?? lol

Ordered another Renegade X but this time with the new Turbo R.

And I must say that Snowmobile Salesmen must be the best paid people in the world, has to be, because they do not call back or do follow ups on their clientele, just unbelievable .................. there is no way they work on commission, just impossible. Tried everything in my power to buy in my province due to all the restrictions but could not get one to call me back or even give me a price, so bought from my dealer in Amqui again, always treated me right so not a problem going back. But not being able to cross the border to sit and deal with them bugged me enough that I tried to land a deal here, nope. Actually I'm still waiting on prices since February 19th .... lol lol lol
Lol yeah I saw that limited built and new suspension. Not sure it's would be the right move either.

You will enjoy that Turbo renegade I am sure.

Wow that's a crazy dealer experience. Pretty sad actually. Oh well at least you tried all you can do.

Yep nice sled for sure....................... gotta show this to my son in law as he has a Turbo Cat too with lots of HP !!

Congrats on the new pruchase (y)(y)

Last edited:
Back