What did you do to your mustang today

Wow that looks fantastic Marc. Love the new clean look. Yes you see the plugs up close but you have to be looking for them when meeting the car in my opinion. Glad you like the finished product.

DA68B07E-2B27-4005-88D4-1D67A605CE0B.jpeg So the Ford Performance plate ended up on the wall.
So did the former front plate from the car.
I saw fit to hang the car plate above the build sheet.
As mentioned on the forum before, window stickers (or MSRP’s) are not available for cars pre 2008, I believe.
This is what a build sheet looks like.
A lot of the same information as the MSRP but not as complete and elaborate.
Ford will email to you and you can print.
I printed in 8.5 X 11 and hung in certificate frame from Walmart.

Attachments

• F41CD23B-6CF4-4A6E-B6AB-A99CA65C3424.jpeg
    F41CD23B-6CF4-4A6E-B6AB-A99CA65C3424.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1
91510E50-A0F0-425C-8AAB-4FFFD88E66B9.jpeg Here is a closeup of what the build sheet looks like.
In addition to this, the VIN and barcode are displayed in the upper right corner with a seperate box for the total vehicle price with options.
The price of this one in 2006 was $34924.00

Last edited:
67 AGAIN;n34977 said:
Here is a closeup of what the build sheet looks like.
In addition to this, the VIN and barcode are displayed in the upper right corner with a seperate box for the total vehicle price with options.
The price of this one in 2206 was $34924.00

Wish I could get one for the 2002.

You should be able to get one of these for your 2002.
It is the MSRP window stickers that they can’t reproduce pre 2008.
To get this, I called Ford in Oakville.
I called for a window sticker and was informed I could not get one but they could instead supply me a build sheet, which this is.
You should give it a shot.
I’m fairly certain these are still available.

Order placed! Eibach Pro Plus kit(lowering springs and sway bars), Eibach All Pro Damper struts & shocks, Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates, BMR adj. panhard bar, BMR panhard brace, BMR panhard re-location bracket, BMR lower control arms, BMR LCR re-location brackets.

What am I missing?!

Can't make it out of the US without picking up a few bits....

Ordered the window sticker and thinking about getting it laminated to display with car.
20200315_114801.jpg

Picked up some Moroso dress goodies tk go with the coolant tank I picked up from Bill!
20200315_115206.jpg

Have suspension swap to do when the car comes out of storage. Hope the fun (& funds) dont run out too soon!

Nice Aaron!! I know I need to do wheels soon. Just not sure if I order them for border pick up if I will be able to cross over to get them. Lmr is the only ones with stock right now. China shipments are a bitch right now.
Charlie, I toiled over that last June when ordering wheels. CJPP had a 10% Father's Day discount, so by comparing local purchase from dealership to AM and some other sites, I really couldn't justify the trip costs for the border pickup compared to having wheels shipped directly to installer.

Back