Welcome to Maritime Mustang

My name is Randy. I bought my first Mustang last month. All my adult life my car was the one I used to get to work and back. Usually it was a Honda. My wife likes Mustangs and I like power. So I won out this year when she pointed this baby out on a walk one night. I am so happy. My local Ford dealership answered my phone call and within 2 minutes, I had the window sticker on PDF in my email. I got lucky. This car is full of surprises. Premium.
Nice one. Welcome to maritime mustang.

Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum, and the greater Mustang owner community in general.

I can’t read your window sticker very well.
Can you take a good picture with your phone and upload it full size so I can zoom in on it.
And a few pics, engine bay included.
That way will be able to tell you exactly what you have on hand.

BTW, your wife has good taste in cars.

My name is Randy. I bought my first Mustang last month. All my adult life my car was the one I used to get to work and back. Usually it was a Honda. My wife likes Mustangs and I like power. So I won out this year when she pointed this baby out on a walk one night. I am so happy. My local Ford dealership answered my phone call and within 2 minutes, I had the window sticker on PDF in my email. I got lucky. This car is full of surprises. Premium.
Welcome to the Forum from PEI! Post up some pics! You're another lucky one having a wife that has the same passion. Look forward to meeting up!

I don't know what else to share. This PDF of the window sticker is all I have right now.

Attachments

• Windowsticker 2008 Mustang.pdf
    127 KB · Views: 9
I was not able to open your PDF but with my glasses and blown up as large as it will go, was able to make out the previous version of your window sticker.

I can’t tell you if it’s a one off.
Someone like the Marti report can do that.
But it is a car with lots of options.
The Shaker 1000, interior upgrade, GT appearance pkg, upgraded wheels, leather seats and so on.
However, those options could be had on all 2008 Mustangs.
So, by themselves, they don’t make the car unique.
It would only be the combinations with that colour that may make a low production number car.
All of them are aesthetic or appearance upgrades.
None are performance enhancing.

I chuckled a bit in seeing that Ford listed the block heater as standard equipment in the functional section but then charged $75.00 for it in the optional equipment column.

From your Avatar picture, the car looks stock.
So it’s a blank canvas for you to modify as you please.

Your colour is a rare colour in the maritimes.
Can’t recall last time I saw one that colour.
Your wheels are nicknamed “fanblade wheels” in popular Mustang culture because they resemble fan blades.
They are more common in a single silver colour.
Yours are two tone in colour as part of the optional equipment of that car.
The description of a handling package in the form of front and rear sway bars, they’re nothing to get too excited about because all Mustang GT’s from 05 on had those.
They were just not described that way in earlier cars.

It’s a nice car.
Your colour and wheels are the most unique features.
You should not run across too many identical ones in these parts.
Congratulations on the purchase once again.

Back