Welcome to Maritime Mustang

Hey guys thanks for the nice welcome and the recognition of the car. Being that color it usually doesn't attract much attention but from the more mature bunch............lol

Meaning that the retired community always have nice comments about it but the younger bunch just walk by and head to the guy next door. Might just have to hire a hot blond to do the promotion at the next car show.......lol

thundr;n439 said:
Could be a challenge on who has the rarest Bullitt. Let's see where this goes.

Out of the 5582 built , they built 722 in True Blue , 1200 in Black and the remaining BULLITTS (3660) in Dark Highland Green.

Mine was sold new in Florida , but only 23 True Blue BULLITTS were sold new in Canada back in 2001. Probably why I have never seen another True Blue person in person , besides mine. :cool:

TrueBlue02058;n574 said:
Out of the 5582 built , they built 722 in True Blue , 1200 in Black and the remaining BULLITTS (3660) in Dark Highland Green.

Mine was sold new in Florida , but only 23 True Blue BULLITTS were sold new in Canada back in 2001. Probably why I have never seen another True Blue person in person , besides mine. :cool:

I've seen a couple blue Bullitts but both I'm pretty sure both were in the US.

Canuck166;n577 said:
I've seen a couple blue Bullitts but both I'm pretty sure both were in the US.

Most likely in Charlotte during Mustangs across America. Odds of seeing one increase when you get together with 5,000 Mustangs. I know there was was good representation from the International BULLITT Owners Club. :)

TrueBlue02058;n574 said:

Ha Ha, never claimed to be the rarest! In fact, all the Bullitt suspension has been changed out except for the front Sway Bar so it's far from in original condition like yours Fred.

Dil, welcome aboard, I am the one who built the GT/CS, got SC and other goodies from you.

Fred you are correct, his fox is incredible, I hope you post some pics.
One of the best put together Fox's I have ever seen.

No Title

My turn to introduce myself and Mustang. I live in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, retired last year from a lifetime of working in the mining industry. Would love to take in your Fall Run sometime soon, but not this year.
I drive a 13 Mustang GT Convert. Black with Saddle interior, all stock except for GT 500 axlebacks. Purchased the axlebacks from 92LX302, he mentioned this site.

Attachments

• photo661.jpg
    photo661.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
Welcome aboard, good bunch here. As you can see new site with lots going on.
Fall run is great fun, also Atlantic nationals in Moncton is something else to look at
for the future.

No Title

Hi everyone. I grew up in the Halifax area and currently live in Windsor Junction. Since my first ride in a friend's black 85' GT I've been hooked. I've owned an 88', 94', and 02' all GT's. I begrudgingly sold the 2002 about 8 years ago but have now found my new toy, a 2007 GT. I'm getting to know the car and I'm very happy to be cruising again. She has some modifications already and I look forward to adding some of my own. Here are a couple pictures.

Attachments

• photo676.jpg
    photo676.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 0
  • photo677.jpg
    photo677.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo678.jpg
    photo678.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 0
  • photo679.jpg
    photo679.jpg