Wanted 06 or older Mustang GT or V6 not convertible.

On your behalf, I asked my brother in law in Dieppe if he wanted to sell his 2007.
I got a firm no.
He paid only slightly what you’re willing to go up to.
He would almost break even.
Still no go.

That would have been a good car for you.

All that salt air in St-John. ?

Can’t be because he drive it in winter...! ?
That is the problem with some people. If you don't do your du diligence you could get caught with a mess. 2nd thing I do when looking at used car after hearing the motor run is lie down and check underneath with a flashlight to see what it looks like.

Dave you will find something. Just need to keep eyes and ears open and act quickly when you get leads on some. They seem to be going fast when anything good comes up.

Keep something else in mind, we have members all over the place, if you get close to something you like
and can't get to car, ask and I bet someone will give it a hard once over.

Reality is with any used car, there is a certain risk, no matter who looks at it,
but the right eyes can give you the best odds.

Keep something else in mind, we have members all over the place, if you get close to something you like

Reality is with any used car, there is a certain risk, no matter who looks at it,
Yes I agree. I got Jason to lay eyes on a used car for me a couple years back for my son. Even took it for a drive and then pulled over and we face timed and did a walk around. Then I was able to make the trip up and not be disappointed. But yes there is always a risk that's for sure even if you lay eyes on it yourself.

Yep, let me know if there is any more in the Saint John area Dave , and i can take a quick look for you if you need

Dave here is an F.Y.I.

2005 -2006 are known to have water leak issues coming from one of the grommets on the right side of the firewall. Water will then make it's way to the foot well where one of the computers is located and can cause corrosion there and obviously on right floor pan. If caught early it's an easy fix but if not you will find issues like on the one you looked at. Those model years also have a few other issues but regarding verts which won't apply in your case. I believe most problems were corrected in 2007 ??

Dave, have you joined Maritime Mustang Facebook group, it’s basically a sales group for all things Mustang, nothing to do with us here, but similar name. Various cars are offered on there.

Dave, have you joined Maritime Mustang Facebook group, it’s basically a sales group for all things Mustang, nothing to do with us here, but similar name. Various cars are offered on there.
Martin, you do realize we do have a facebook page group as well, I think the one you refer to is different though.

Back