Thought of the day.

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
I thought this would be a good place to post, your thought of the day.
It could be a RANT, something that happened, that upset you ( like a stupid driver)
Or something good that happen, Like the other day at tim's drive through, car in front of me bought my coffee.
( I didn't know them) Someone doing a good deed.

Anything you want, Oh and try and keep it clean LOL.

Right after me saying about Tim's it happened again, total stranger paid for my order.
So I paid for the car behind me.

This was right after me complaining about some idiot driving down the street at 15KMPH.

Free coffee always taste better, wonder why that is :)

Ohtobbad;n801 said:
With a low of -16 and windchill of -25, would some explain to me again what is the good of winter?
Keeps the bugs off our cars this time of year!:)
Look at the bright side when the Daytona 500 is close and the swim suit edition of Sports Illustrated comes out, we are on our way to SPRING!!!!!

thundr;n806 said:
Keeps the bugs off our cars this time of year!:)
Look at the bright side when the Daytona 500 is close and the swim suit edition of Sports Illustrated comes out, we are on our way to SPRING!!!!!

Front Row Qualifying for the 500 starts at 2 on Fox.

One of my guys at work says to me a few weeks ago 'Roger I need 10 days off, think you can swing it for me' ?? So I asked why ??

Buddy of his got tickets to the Daytona so they are going for the week, then they are heading to Key West for a few nights of party.

Some guys have great friends I guess. I feel like Trevor right now having to sit in -20 with -35 wind chill and I can't even use my sled cause we have barely any snow this year !!!!

Bored right out of my mind, can't wait for Stang season now !!!

Ohtobbad;n838 said:
Why, I mean really why?

You'll understand why we don't want to give our fur hats away for the new tuques.

On a related note, I have having an oil furnace. A pipe blew up in my living room, water everywhere on the floor. No heat on the first floor until they fix it tommorow morning. At least it's not -35 and the water didn't damage anything.

Back