Thought of the day.

Looking at roads today and the amount of snow that melted, if this trend keeps up, It won't be like last year.
Roads aren't white now, I know more snow and salt to go, but the earliest I ever got my Mustang on the road
was 4th week of April. Looking like could be sooner if this trend keeps up :)

TrueBlue02058;n1097 said:
Many Thanks to all those that are responsible for getting this Forum up and Running and smoothing out all the Bumps in the Road.

It must be awefull quiet on the other Forum. :)

Thanks for the folks who have signed up so far and contributed. We will have more bumps, but hopefully in a short time
we can have the kinks worked out and adjustments made. Hopefully more and more will sign up and post.
I believe in the long run, this can be a great way to know what is going with different groups, people and events in
the Maritimes and elsewhere.

So Sunday we go to the mall, we are driving around looking for a spot to park.
They have Handi-cap spots, Pregnant women's spot, expected mothers spot, Seniors spots and taxi Spot.:rolleyes:
I am sure some group is pissed and has a campaign to have a spot designated for them also.

I heard they were going to add a section for Stupid spot, man that will only leave about 3 spots in whole parking lot. :eek:

Having a bad 24 hours, hope the day improves.
They started doing my car yesterday, so far not that impressed, will have to see how it goes.
they did about 4 hours work and then informed me they won't be back until Monday. Arrrrggggg.

Then this morning, my firs cup of coffee I spill the whole thing on my lap top.
Apparently this does not wake up a Mac. So I take it to the dealer, they say it will be 5 days,

Oh crap that's does not sound good.

Ohtobbad;n1338 said:
Having a bad 24 hours, hope the day improves.
They started doing my car yesterday, so far not that impressed, will have to see how it goes.
they did about 4 hours work and then informed me they won't be back until Monday. Arrrrggggg.

Apparently this does not wake up a Mac. So I take it to the dealer, they say it will be 5 days,

Looks like we are having an early spring this year. I had a bit of a lottery last year , when would the ice come out of the lake. It was may 2nd. This year it could be March 2nd.

Ohtobbad;n1338 said:

Well that sucks. I don't suppose it wasn't another free one from Timmy's drive thru either..so your out the coffee, and the laptop..:eek:

no, just one from my coffee maker. Funny thing is I take it to an apple dealer. ( smaller one)
He takes back off it, unplugs 3 plugs ( power points) and I ask so what now.
Do you clean it? dry it? what? nope we let it sit for 5 days, plug it back in and hope it works.:rolleyes:
I figure 7 billion people in the world 75% are on internet, so being conservative, at least
a billion computers and the technology so advanced, most of us don't even know how they work.
Yet they get wet, the solution is to set it up like a T-pee and wait 5 days. Nuts really.

Figure out a method to clean,dry and fix these, you will be a millionaire over night.

Reading Mustang across America story is far better than what I am doing.
I am redoing half bath in basement, gutted it this week, new paint.
New floor in this morning, now doing new vanity and taps.
put toilet back today and hopefully done.
Ya ok right, wife wants new mirror, lights, towel rack, I will have to go shopping for
then install :(

With the weather, if it keeps up, we are close to driving on the roads.
For those who's have seen a bit of salt,y ou could drive it now, I would say 85%
of all the salt is gone, only snow is a few of the big piles and they are not so big now.
Crazy weather last few weeks.

Around here , I worry more about the Pot Holes than the salt.

My street is so bad in the Spring I have to drive on the wrong side of the road when in the Mustang before the holes are patched up.

Back