Thought of the day.

The forum is now 1 month old. All things being equal we have a good start. few hiccups to start and still lots of tweaking to do.
But 40 Members over a 1000 posts, I think a start to a good Mustang enthusiast's group. I look forward to growing and
meeting lots of new Mustang fans.

I figure there is less than 10% salt on most roads, the odd parking lot has been salted, so one has to choose carefully where they drive.
My car is still on blocks, work should be done today, but not sure if I will get to drive it, the wait is killing me this year, more than normal.

Ohtobbad;n1631 said:
I figure there is less than 10% salt on most roads, the odd parking lot has been salted, so one has to choose carefully where they drive.
My car is still on blocks, work should be done today, but not sure if I will get to drive it, the wait is killing me this year, more than normal.

Yeah I was on my way from Tracadie yesterday. Roads were pretty slippery.

92LX302;n1634 said:
Yeah I was on my way from Tracadie yesterday. Roads were pretty slippery.
I bet alot different their, compared to HRM, very warm and clean here, almost no snow at all left.
A few of the very big piles, which now are very small.

Well after 20mm of rain salt was pretty well gone.
But, with the fast drop to minus 4, I and half the companies out there are salting.
Now looks like were getting another blast of winter Sat.
So more snow, more salt, so close yet so far away :(

OK you can all stop looking for it (snow that is)........I found it !!!!

Figure I'll wait a little before I go out for a roof down run !!! But you guys just go right ahead and don't worry about me....I have a snowblower to keep me entertained !! Will see ya's in July or so .......lol

Oh that looks thick, nice to see you have a sense of humor over it though.
My guess you might get out by June......

Fun GT;n1732 said:
OK you can all stop looking for it (snow that is)........I found it !!!!

Figure I'll wait a little before I go out for a roof down run !!! But you guys just go right ahead and don't worry about me....I have a snowblower to keep me entertained !! Will see ya's in July or so .......lol

Well got my Mac back, after 8 days, some cleaning, drying a tests, it is alive.
Note to self, coffee does not help Mac wake up.
Only thing thats toast is the bar that shows battery life on side ( never used anyway)

Back