Thought of the day.

Drove a new Ford Escape today.Not a bad little rig.First pushbutton Ford I have driven.Very comfortable.
My parents have been leasing escapes since 2001. They got their new one in sept, and say they love so much more. They love the new look, and everything else . I find the interior is much better but took me a while to get used to the new exterior design, but it's growing on me .

Speaking of Ford, got an email last night offering a $1000 bonus for early orders of the 2021 F150.

The 2021 models is now on the ford.ca website, and you can "Build & Price" your own personal '21.

First impressions leave me thinking I'm not going to have to worry about buying one, not really blown away by the new look, inside or out.

Ford has this irritating tendency that if you try to swap out wheels you don't like, it will change your engine selection ....... why changing wheels will delete my 5.0 and insist on the 3.0 diesel is beyond my thinking.

There is a new body colour on the palette that called "Antimatter Blue" which is kind of cool though.

If rain was snow there would have been a major blizzard today.I went from Moncton to St.Stephen and stops in between to deliver medical supplies with a Ford cube van.Average speed was 80-90km/h due to the heavy winds and rain.There was actually a car in the ditch around Sussex on the way back.I think he hydroplaned but was not injured.

Back