Thought of the day.

Time for snowmobile season trail pass so figured I would order online........ gee with a $13.00 shipping rate I decided to just go downtown and get it. Would have thought that with the Covid situation the Government would have looked at this being they are trying to slow down traffic in those offices ??
But now that I was at SNB figured I would inquire about my personalized Mustang plate issue which still had not been resolved. Well Lord behold they found it in the back room, been there for quite some time but no one called me :unsure:. Ah well, will be all set for next year now ... (y)

Time for snowmobile season trail pass so figured I would order online........ gee with a $13.00 shipping rate I decided to just go downtown and get it. Would have thought that with the Covid situation the Government would have looked at this being they are trying to slow down traffic in those offices ??
But now that I was at SNB figured I would inquire about my personalized Mustang plate issue which still had not been resolved. Well Lord behold they found it in the back room, been there for quite some time but no one called me :unsure:. Ah well, will be all set for next year now ... (y)
nice little christmas bonus :)

Last edited:
Hey guys,
An update was installed this week and it has changed the look of a few things. For those of you that use lots of emojis have no fear they have not disappeared if you no longer see them Just click on the 3 dots at the top of the post you are typing and it will open another sub menu with emojis and other stuff. 79A20513-A29D-44C1-BED4-6B3FB52591ED.jpegE9210BE8-361B-4155-A0C6-5CD8B12978F7.jpeg

Last edited:
looks like he got greedy, 1000hp
and if anything is done wrong, boom,
well he ogt a boom, likely a 25 to 30k fix.

Hey guys,
An update was installed this week and it has changed the look of a few things. For those of you that use lots of emojis have no fear they have not disappeared if you no longer see them Just click on the 3 dots at the top of the post you are typing and it will open another sub menu with emojis and other stuff. View attachment 42001View attachment 42002
I still got smilie, just much smaller, Same as photo link
not sure if there is much we can do about it.

Anyone catch the F1 race this afternoon?

Lots of drama and feel good stories.
Sergio Perez gets his first win in 190 starts.
And this after dropping to 18th after a lap 1 incident with Charles Leclerc.

Racing point, Canadian owned team, looking good to finish third in constructor’s championship.
Behind Mercedes and Red Bull.
And ahead of Renault and McLaren.

It was Mercedes’ to win but they screwed up tires changes under yellow then got a flat tire.
They put Bottas’ front tires on Russel’s car.
Didn’t look good for F1’s best team.

George Russel did great ad Lewis Hamilton’s replacement.
Led most of the race until the tire screw up and flat.

I think everyone knows Hamilton missed the race because he tested positive for Covid.

Last edited:
Didn't catch the F1 race, but I did find something interesting in the basement. lol

Going through a tote of Christmas decorations, I came across this package......

IMG_2022.jpeg

Lo and behold.....

IMG_2023.jpeg

Funny that the label on the left is now the current label, personally I always liked the other two better.

The date on the package is 1996, and it looks like you could close it up and mail it....hey wait a minute...thats almost 25 years ago.

IMG_2025.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone catch the F1 race this afternoon?

Lots of drama and feel good stories.
Sergio Perez gets his first win in 190 starts.
And this after dropping to 18th after a lap 1 incident with Charles Leclerc.

Racing point, Canadian owned team, looking good to finish third in constructor’s championship.
Behind Mercedes and Red Bull.
And ahead of Renault and McLaren.

It was Mercedes’ to win but they screwed up tires changes under yellow then got a flat tire.
They put Bottas’ front tires on Russel’s car.
Didn’t look good for F1’s best team.

George Russel did great ad Lewis Hamilton’s replacement.
Led most of the race until the tire screw up and flat.

I think everyone knows Hamilton missed the race because he tested positive for Covid.
It certainly was a nail biting and interesting race and George Russell demonstrated amazing skill and maturity in an unfamiliar car, out driving his team mate Bottas again and again. Mercedes certainly screwed up the tyres, but even after that George came back and worked up to 2nd and would have challenged to get the lead back if it wasn’t for a puncture. Fantastic drive. A future champion in the making.

Perez had a fantastic drive as well, going from last, after a first lap incident, to work his way through the entire grid to 3rd and then benefited from Mercedes screw up. To think that at the moment Perez doesn’t have a drive for next year.

Russel’s drive in the Merc demonstrates just how much uneven the field is in F1.
In the Williams he’s dead last.
Never scored an F1 point.

Jumps in Mercedes which he’s never driven before and looks like Lewis Hamilton.

So Maybe Hamilton is not all that better than the rest of the field.
He’s just lucky he’s in the best car.

Just saying.
Another example is Ferrari.
Every expert on TV agrees Ferrari car sucks now and Vettel can’t do anything anymore.

Back