Thought of the day.

FYI.

Found out that when you break a windshield in a vehicle that has all the electronic safety stuff (lane departure specifically), you can expect to pay a crapload more for it due to calibrations and other extras ?
Interesting , I've had my Subaru's in for alignments and they always re calibrated at no extra charge, wonder how the windshield is different

I saw a gathering of Mustangs last night at Tims on Main Street in Dartmouth. I had a trailer load of lumber so I did not stop. At a glance it looked like all 2015 + cars either black or white or mix of black and white. One was black with white stripes. One was black with white doors with four black letters on the door. At first I thought it was a cop car. Letters we some like CFMA or CFAF , not too sure. Anyone have a clue what was it all about?

I saw a gathering of Mustangs last night at Tims on Main Street in Dartmouth. I had a trailer load of lumber so I did not stop. At a glance it looked like all 2015 + cars either black or white or mix of black and white. One was black with white stripes. One was black with white doors with four black letters on the door. At first I thought it was a cop car. Letters we some like CFMA or CFAF , not too sure. Anyone have a clue what was it all about?
That was the Mustang outlaws Tuesday run ! I saw that car black with white doors and lettering in a picture - not sure what’s up but I’m going to see if I can get an answer !

Yes they did on run of Sackville last night, I seen it on their Facebook page.
They started won group couple years ago, some of us locals know a few of them
from NSMC and handful were on our spring run last year.

Good bunch.

I have not been on one of their runs, but I didn't get in on any local runs last year,
timing with work, often doesn't work for me, I get home to late LOL.

Aggressive downshift without a rev match upsets the cars balance especially if you drop the clutch hard, bad enough in a straight line, but pulling g's through a corner......

I'm no expert, but I can see it happening that way.

Thats a real shame for that guy, especially after dropping that cash on a supercharger and a brand new car to boot.

Dale Earnhardt Jr to be inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2021.

Good on him, I've actually been a bigger fan of Jr as a broadcaster than I was as a driver, his Dale Jr Podcast is exceptional.

Lots of old school guests and theres always memories of his Dad in the conversation, which keeps his memory alive and its a genuinely well done production.

Damn, 20 years in February since that last lap of the 500, still gives me chills down my spine, I remember it like it was yesterday.

Back