Thought of the day.

We hit 40000 posts overnight. Awesome to see. Good job everyone. Trevor I think it was very fitting for it to be you as well. Glad to be part of this awesome place.
Didn't realize it was me, but great to be here and see place growing.
More people involved is nice and even thats growing.
I am sure some folks are reading and will join in conversation.

Heres to next 40k ?

Seen on the Moncton Nationals Facebook page

Is it only me, or does anybody think there should be an age minimum for entries? I go to a car show to see old,rare vehicles. Not 30-40, 2000 + mustangs and camaros. Don't get me wrong, I like the cars but I meet dozens of them everyday on the highway.

Is it only me, or does anybody think there should be an age minimum for entries? I go to a car show to see old,rare vehicles. Not 30-40, 2000 + mustangs and camaros. Don't get me wrong, I like the cars but I meet dozens of them everyday on the highway.

And the thread has magically disappeared

Whoever posted that is a Snob. My 2001 is 19 years old and guess what ? In 6 years it will be 25 years old, making it an Antique. So they can Kiss My Azz ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back