Thought of the day.

Still on the first tank of gas this year in the Mustang. So far i am about 2500km behind this time last year. Plan on doing a cruise to Campobello next weekend with it , and might try and get a Cruise to Shediac some day this week..
I feel your pain. Not quite as bad. I believe I fuelled up 3 times this year. Got out for a small cruise yesterday afternoon and out for super with some great friends.

Haven’t gone far here either.
Nothing with red car yet.
Only out to get inspection, service and fresh tank of gas in green car.
No one up here wants to do anything yet.
Roads and bugs bad, so waiting a bit.
Bunch of parts ordered for the ‘15 though.
Will update that on build thread.
And a set of 4.10’s for the ‘06.

Hey Fred, Elide said to me you ever hear of a restaurant called Le Chat Bleu in Bai verte? I said no and looked it up on the internet. Look what we found. Lol is it as good as people are saying? Could be a future lunch spot on a cruise.

Nice Spot. Their Main Chef from when we were there is no longer there and has opened a place in Shemogue on HWY 15.

View attachment 38818

FYI.

Found out that when you break a windshield in a vehicle that has all the electronic safety stuff (lane departure specifically), you can expect to pay a crapload more for it due to calibrations and other extras ?
all about liabilities - with most people depending on adaptive cruise - auto braking, collision avoidance, the camera needs to be calibrated as the optics change when the windshield Is replaced. With these systems becoming mandated the replacement of the component become the easy part. Insurance company costs just went up so you know what that means. Just wait for the “over the air“ software updates.

Last edited:
Back