Thought of the day.

So driving into Burnisde today, a brand new Tesla passes me with soft hum of tires and a 65" flat screen in the console.
Middle age guy driving this 100k car and thought nahhh
DIrectly behind him is 60's Malibu with Middle age guy, V-8 and quite a nice loud dual exhaust.
The old Malibu was a little tired looking, but sounded great and axtuaclly made take a 2nd look,
this is all I need to know I am not dead yet, so I don't need a sewing machine for a car yet :)
A9CCF086-89CB-4E39-8673-F4E0488CA25C.jpeg

I was talking with a local member of the RCMP today about cruising with our current restrictions. After I told him about a good run, here to Cheese Factory Corner, Indian rd to Georgefield rd, to Maitland and through to the old #2 I said that if I get pulled over in Colchester county for being out of my area I was just going to say that I was out for a mental health run. He said that I’d probably get away with that excuse.

I was talking with a local member of the RCMP today about cruising with our current restrictions. After I told him about a good run, here to Cheese Factory Corner, Indian rd to Georgefield rd, to Maitland and through to the old #2 I said that if I get pulled over in Colchester county for being out of my area I was just going to say that I was out for a mental health run. He said that I’d probably get away with that excuse.
Rich - although they might argue it would take more then that to sort you out ?????????
sorry, couldn’t resist.

Back