Thought of the day.

Larson went on to win convincingly, even despite two restarts in last 5-6 laps.
Ahead of current road course ringer, Chase Elliott.

He won both stages and the race.
Impressive to watch, even if he’s not in the Ford camp. ?

To be honest I have read nothing about this, but doing the things I do
I know one thing for sure, when I buy a Truck, I want a truck.
Not sure if this is or not, they make things now for people
who use their truck to go buy plants and carry a step ladder, which is great
but not quite what I have in mind :)

I will reserve judgment until I know more and see one, but that small is pretty
much useless to me :) I considered buying a Ranger that would a sales truck for me
not a work Truck, so anything smaller not likely :)

Different vehicles for different uses.
People in cities where parking is tight and want fuel economy and don’t need heavy duty.
Just carry a mountain bike or snowboard, get plants or a piece of furniture but want something other than an SUV.
I honestly thought that's where the Ranger hit the market, and good on Ford, I actually like the Ranger styling and stance for what it is, and if the crew cab is anything comparable to the F150, its lots of room.

( Disclaimer - I've never even been in a Ranger, but a friend of mine in SJ has one and likes it a lot, and that says a bunch for a first time truck buyer )

You just described millennial's to a T, only thing you forgot was how many apps they can run on the infotainment system, Fruit or Robot.

I go back to my original statement, right off the top its a Ford Ridgeline. lol

I honestly thought that's where the Ranger hit the market, and good on Ford, I actually like the Ranger styling and stance for what it is, and if the crew cab is anything comparable to the F150, its lots of room.

( Disclaimer - I've never even been in a Ranger, but a friend of mine in SJ has one and likes it a lot, and that says a bunch for a first time truck buyer )

You just described millennial's to a T, only thing you forgot was how many apps they can run on the infotainment system, Fruit or Robot.

I go back to my original statement, right off the top its a Ford Ridgeline. lol
I drove my Friend’s new 2021 Ranger last month

Eco Boost Extended Cab with the Off Road Skid Plates

I was Impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to buy one if I was in the Market for a Light Truck

Well my baby girl is all grown up. She wanted me to take her in the Stang so I gladly accepted. What she didn’t know is I was going to let her drive it a bit. She was super excited when I told her 5 minutes before Lol it was her boyfriends first time in a Mustang and convertible. He enjoyed it as well.

ED11DD81-7F52-4146-91BF-A579142CF893.jpeg

Back