Thought of the day.

With all the different restrictions it will be difficult to meet up and do cruises
for awhile yet, so why not when possible explore your own area, take some pic's
hopefully with car and share the photo and maybe a little info of where your at.

At a time we can't explore like normally we can atleast share some new places and photos
and hopefully inspire future runs, drives and the different areas our members live and drive.
If folks like this idea, I will start a new thread dedicated to this, let me know?

With all the different restrictions it will be difficult to meet up and do cruises
for awhile yet, so why not when possible explore your own area, take some pic's
hopefully with car and share the photo and maybe a little info of where your at.

At a time we can't explore like normally we can atleast share some new places and photos
and hopefully inspire future runs, drives and the different areas our members live and drive.
If folks like this idea, I will start a new thread dedicated to this, let me know?
I am in. Last summer we went to quite a few places in NB others posted pics from we normally do not go to when we are over there. It was cool to do and there were some really inspiring shots posted.

Back