Thought of the day.

Trump and his wife tested positive for it last night or this morning.
He’s now in isolation.
Karma is a bitch.
They will be fine. I think is the same than Boris J. or Bolsonaro. Not sure what is killing people, but having Covid is not a death sentence. One of my best friend’s mother got Covid with 89 years old, asthma, former smoker, pneumonia last year, and did not even had symptoms

They will be fine. I think is the same than Boris J. or Bolsonaro. Not sure what is killing people, but having Covid is not a death sentence. One of my best friend’s mother got Covid with 89 years old, asthma, former smoker, pneumonia last year, and did not even had symptoms
Yup I agree. Having Covid is not a death sentence for sure. The statistics that are out there so far make that pretty clear. Heck plenty of people caught it before it was actually being talked about early in the year.

Yup I agree. Having Covid is not a death sentence for sure. The statistics that are out there so far make that pretty clear. Heck plenty of people caught it before it was actually being talked about early in the year.
I'm pretty certain I had it last December/January.Felt like an elephant sitting on my chest.Plus I had a dry hollow cough.Mucinex helped a little.

They now have it tracked back to early Nov. Raw numbers prove its not near as bad as thought.
But media is making big mucks off this, so don't expect the narrative to change anytime soon.
Gov likes the ability to control people, so bad for normal folks :)

Back