Thought of the day.

Short story on telemarketing calls.

Friend of mine was fed up with those calls so one day he answered and told them that he was sorry but that the gentleman they were looking for had suddenly passed away. Next day he goes to the store and none of his cards would work. Just so happen that they froze everything that touched his name. And boy what a time he had trying to convince them this wasn't true, took him a few weeks to get back on track.

I thought Fred was having keyboard issues. ?

Some people chomp down on candy when stressed.
I’m thinking more drinks if the end is nearing.

Was at work today.
Planning to deliver a new F350 dually tomorrow to a contractor who says he needs it to travel to a job site saturday.
I’m going in tomorrow again
Garages are exempt from the state of emergency.
Our shops can still operate.

I thought Fred was having keyboard issues. ?

Some people chomp down on candy when stressed.
I’m thinking more drinks if the end is nearing.

Was at work today.
Planning to deliver a new F350 dually tomorrow to a contractor who says he needs it to travel to a job site saturday.
I’m going in tomorrow again
Garages are exempt from the state of emergency.
Our shops can still operate.

yeper same here! only coming in office because i am alone (and more productive lol), but my computer is setup to work from home. I basically come here in the morning and leave at 5pm with no interactions lol. Phone calls with job sites, suppliers, architects....

Yeah the spammers have been on high alert. Must be up to 8 or 9 now in a bit over 24 hours.

We are still working here today in Window and Door production. Not sure for how much longer. I can work from home with no issue.

This is definitely a situation that none of us have really prepared for.

Another random thought of the day, don't know if its been mentioned yet, but just looked at the calendar, and its the first day of spring.

Correction : Maritime Mustang calendar says yesterday was the first day of spring, my generic planning calendar I got at Walmart says today is the first day of spring.

Either way.......at least some good news ???

Back