Thought of the day.

I was told yesterday, really small business, can get $5000 asap.
Many would be surprised how many small business that only do
80 to 120K a year, 1-3 people so that would be big help.

I know its sad to say, but some won't last a month, I hope they can survive it.
Bigger small and mid size business will be able to access money and by sounds of it
easier than before, but how much debt do you have to or want to carry.

these will be loans, so new debt, I suspect everyone has a number.
I am planning now for as much as I can by contacting companies I deal with
creditors to find out options if needed and secure myself as best I can.

I expect to take a sales hit, as I expect people to be more cautious spending
so Likely going to cut jobs to the costs or slightly above to at least keep wheels turning.
Do what i can to protect workers and company and hopefully still be here when its over lol.

At end of day, it is what it is and everyones health is more important.

Yikes!! Out of what’s on the way and my living room, mustang won't get no new parts for a while that is for sure!
hope everything settles quick Trevor. Am close to my bosses, and ok, being a bigger entity, still are taking all possible steps poss to mitigate these uncertain times. It’ll be a challenge for a lot of us.
i for one am stressed I guess i could say... slush fund is not as big as it should for these uncertain times lol. Ohh well, still working, and even set up to work from home as soon as they ask to ( which they did but i extend the most i can since more productive in office lol). We’ll see where it goes!

Last edited:
Sitting at my desk in the office (900meters from home LOL). front door is locked, I am alone with my boss, with AMPLE distances in between and a shit ton of handsoaps and disinfectants for our needs. So ya, normal working days for me, except less public interactions (which means i can produce more paperwork :D )

EDIT: Although NB declared state of emergency, the premier have been clear that construction activities were NOT going to be prohibited and that it needed to run for the economy, and that any of the public facing areas of construction should be either shutdown/work from home (basically what i'm doing lol)

Regular day at the office here....but doing it from home under self isolation for another 10 days.

Since there's no playoffs expected, is anybody growing a COVID-19 beard?!

all the spammers must be self isolating
I banned 2 today, Charlie has banned at least 6.
they are sitting home and working overtime :(

Keep up the Good Work Boys !

I get Spam by Text every once in a while.

Last one said they were TD Bank, and my Credit Card starting with @#$%^& had been compromised and that I was to click on Link.
1. I have never dealt with TD in my life
2. Card number didn't match mine
3. I wasn't born yesterday.

So I Blocked their number and replied to the Text

"Nice Try AsTYole, I have never dealt with TD Bank in my Life, F#$k Off and Die !"

That makes 6 Spammers added to my Contacts then Blocked in last 4 months.

Last edited:
Keep up the Good Work Boys !

I get Spam by Text every once in a while.

Last one said they were TD Bank, and my Credit Card starting with @#$%^& had been compromised and that I was to click on Link.
1. I have never dealt with TD in my life
2. Card number didn't match mine
3. I wasn't born yesterday.

So I Blocked their number and replied to the Text

"Nice Try Asshole, I have never dealt with TD Bank in my Life, Fuck Off and Die !"

That makes 6 Spammers added to my Contacts then Blocked in last 4 months.
This is a family channel here, Fred.... Language like this will get you tossed!!

Sitting at my desk in the office (900meters from home LOL). front door is locked, I am alone with my boss, with AMPLE distances in between and a shit ton of handsoaps and disinfectants for our needs. So ya, normal working days for me, except less public interactions (which means i can produce more paperwork :D )

EDIT: Although NB declared state of emergency, the premier have been clear that construction activities were NOT going to be prohibited and that it needed to run for the economy, and that any of the public facing areas of construction should be either shutdown/work from home (basically what i'm doing lol)
I am glad to hear that, we're rumours last week of shutting that down.
We can control our environment relatively decently.
I don't even need direct contact with customers

Back