Thought of the day.

Yep been shoveling alright, snowblowing, shoveling then snowblowing then shoveling etc etc etc.
Had a pretty good one up here as winds were doing their thing last night, actually lost my neighbors for most of the evening but I can see them again today.

Actually it's been a pretty good winter, lots of snow but nothing like previous years. Only 7-8 feet on front lawn so not bad .... lol. And that tractor is the next best thing to sliced bread...............lol
Yes sir would really like to attend a few events but spring one out of question as car usually only comes out end of May or early June. Looking at the McPhee one but have to plan days off for it and it's not next door either, lol ?? Also had to miss the mid-winter party this year as was working. Next year should be easier, should be retired by then ?? Hopefully !! lol

Should have care detailed by the time you leave eh lol
Had to go for more beer....think there's a chance to get rockers cleaned but dont want to push it too hard! Going to see the pros again and beat on them over the price. A compound and wax should do it. Top it off with some detail spray here and knock 1500 of quote. Headlights need some attention but Colgate was on sale for .99, so that should do.

Aaron, I pay $39.99 for a 24 of Michelin Ultra here. What does a case of 24 set you back there, $20 ? ??
24 Bud Lite @ 19.00 x6% tax @ 1.36 CAD = 28.86 CAD..... gotta drink twice as much beer to get my money's worth. Restocked the bar with 1/2 gallon bottles for $118CAD. Should only need to restock once more before the end of vacation! Then bring my liver home for some free healthcare :D

Had to go for more beer....think there's a chance to get rockers cleaned but dont want to push it too hard! Going to see the pros again and beat on them over the price. A compound and wax should do it. Top it off with some detail spray here and knock 1500 of quote. Headlights need some attention but Colgate was on sale for .99, so that should do.

If that car be closer to here, i'd help you with the detailing, and it wouldn't cost $1500 lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

20200229_153429.jpg
2 wheels cleaned... need low profile jack to get wheels off to clean bowls...no room around rotors. Too lazy to back out to do other side, so will give it a shot next week.

Interior needs some attention too. Feels like having a buddy with a hot girlfriend who just ignores her and treats her like crap!20200229_153504.jpg

Back