Spring Run

Made it home about 08:30 after doing a reverse partial loop of the NB run with Martin and Charlie to get back to Moncton.
Thanks guys.
That was fun.
Magnetic hill Irving to Grand Falls Shell non stop in 3.5 hours.
Bit between the teeth and and chasing the setting sun.
Good times. ?

I didn’t take any pics today.
Sorry.

I also want to thank the MM Mod crew who put this together, Trevor, Charlie and Aaron for leading each province’s run groups.

A big shout out to Mr. Steve Smith, general manager at Taylor Ford Amherst.
Thank you for feeding us and manning the grill today.
Great food.

Thank you also to all who attended from near snd far, making event a success.
Great turnout and representation of our favorite car.
Some nice cars there today. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
At current count 54 cars and 91 people
Likely be a few no shows and a few people who didn't let us know.
All good, should be a great turn out.

Weather still says nice day, might be a bit sketchy 7-8 am with damp roads
but nice sunny day predicted, so should be an amazing day.

Mustangs, seeing old friends and making some new ones.
I am really looking forward to this, everyone have a safe drive.
cya all tomorrow.

oh and Aliona is bringing security
I’d say security picture does not do him justus he is a brute gorgeous dog so well behaved, my girl Rosie would have gone nuts with all the people

I didn’t take any pics today.
Sorry.

I also want to thank the MM Mod crew who put this together, Trevor, Charlie and Aaron for leading each province’s run groups.

A big shout out to Mr. Steve Smith, general manager at Taylor Ford Amherst.
Thank you for feeding us and manning the grill today.
Great good.

Thank you also to all who attended from near snd far, making event a success.
Great turnout and representation of our favorite car.
Some nice cars there today. ?
I second that Marc, it was I good time and it was nice to put some faces to everyone I met today hope to meet more folks on the next one

I don't think we got a totally accurate count, but some where between 67-70 cars
approx. 125 people, about 20 more cars and 35 more people than expected.

Big Shout out to Taylor Ford for hosting us and feeding us, great burgers, sausage's
and several types of salads, they kept it rolling and everyone got a bite to eat.

Special, thanks to Jen, Aliona, Charlie, Jason and Aaron for helping with all of the
little tasks of the day, I know a few others helped out as well, always the case, such
a great bunch of people.

It was so good to see alot of old frineds, been a couple years for many and
also great to see so many new folks out, making some new friends for sure.

Great to see folks from every corner of every province, all different types of cars
From young to old I beleive everyone enjoyed the day.

We gave away $1650.00 worth of goodies, the grand prize 1900PSI electric pressure washer
with foam cannon, Going to Gary first timer on one of our runs and first time in his car in about a year,
after a rough year at home. I will deliver tomorrow morning as he left before the goodies were passed out.
Yes thank you to everyone you named Trevor. Don’t forget yourself. Lol I would like to thank Martin as well for being my “Tail end Charlie” and keeping everyone with us.

Made it home about 08:30 after doing a reverse partial loop of the NB run with Martin and Charlie to get back to Moncton.
Thanks guys.
That was fun.
Magnetic hill Irving to Grand Falls Shell non stop in 3.5 hours.
Bit between the teeth and and chasing the setting sun.
Good times. ?
Marc glad you made it home safe. It was fun coming back trough a bit of Mexico as well. Man that traffic was a little strange.

Our first run with MM yesterday. Had a GREAT time! Thanks to everyone involved. Can’t wait until the next one! Next time I’ll try to remember to take the camera out of the trunk?
Thanks for joining up with us. It was nice to see some new faces along with the familiar ones. As Trevor mentioned some of the runs give us more time to relax and chat. A little bit harder when you need to get a group of cars to a certain spot for a set time But it was definitely a fun day.

Back